New 2017-2018 Scottish Premiership kits

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7.5.2017 at 00:11, hellbhoy said:

That's a helluva lot better than the last top. :green

It's supposed to be a celebratory top for the Lisbon Lions so there should have been far fucking more thinner hoops on the top??? I mean come tae f**k man we all have HD TV's these days???

Also last fucking gripe, having to pay extra for a top without the sponsor DAFUQ-BET??? I don't even gamble except for the Grand National each year so why dafuq would I want to encourage people to gamble with DAFUQ???

In saying that I'll let my daughter buy me one of the new tops minus the shitty fucking sponsors logo on it. :)

On 7.5.2017 at 00:37, hellbhoy said:

Top must have green and white hoops?, and your are correct, can't do much with the livery but at least if they are making a celebratory top then try to at least design it like the kit from 1967.

Honestly!, they'd have sold far more tops if they looked like 1967 replicas.

On 7.5.2017 at 00:45, hellbhoy said:

s-l300.jpg

^^^ Like the hoops on the replica above from 1967.

1967.jpg

Google suggests you are wrong...

ETA: If there is something to criticise on this, I think it may be the timing. Surely the 50th anniversary should have seen the strip released THIS season and not next season?

3e211b6ccdb6f693fa950bf34a2487a8.jpg

The new Killie away top? This one came out top in the choice of 6 the club asked the fans to vote for on the fans forum......

I like it. Do you have a picture of the other options?

On 2017-5-7 at 00:01, Red 'N Yellow said:

We had a vote a few months ago to decide ours for next season between these 2 stunners (option A won):

partick_thistle_17_18_joma_home_kit_vote_a.jpg

partick_thistle_17_18_joma_home_kit_vote_b.jpg

Spoiled for choice.

The county one looks decent. Prefer the way Morton have done it recently, where the tops are actually made so you can see what it looks like.

Not a great fan of either but for some strange, inexplicable reason, option B has grown on me...

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

1967.jpg

Google suggests you are wrong...

ETA: If there is something to criticise on this, I think it may be the timing. Surely the 50th anniversary should have seen the strip released THIS season and not next season?

That's what I've been thinking. They're actually a season too late! It'll be the 51st anniversary!

Not a great fan of either but for some strange, inexplicable reason, option B has grown on me...

Option B might have been better if the colours had been reversed. Could even have been a decent away kit if you change one of the colours to black or white. If there's one thing I like about Joma, it's that our kits are radically different each season.

5 hours ago, Ross. said:

They probably forgot. Easily done as it's rarely mentioned.

I like it. Do you have a picture of the other options?

Will try and find them on the fans forum mate, will post if I do as the voting was at the start of the year.....

On 2017-5-9 at 12:06, C4mmy31 said:

3e211b6ccdb6f693fa950bf34a2487a8.jpg

The new Killie away top? This one came out top in the choice of 6 the club asked the fans to vote for on the fans forum......

Seeing the top like that, I really do hope it becomes our away top. 

I see that crappy Nike template has made it to the Teamwear catalog then...

As opposed to the quality Joma template on offer at East Fife ? .... Btw did you manage to drum up enough kit donations this season?

Now off you trot back to the fizzy pop leagues......

As opposed to the quality Joma template on offer at East Fife ? .... Btw did you manage to drum up enough kit donations this season?

We had a bespoke one this season thanks very much.

I thought the usual pejorative was "the seaside leagues" myself since Irn-Bru stopped sponsoring them mind...

21 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Pretty much the only opportunity a Killie fan will ever have to feel like one of the big boys, and you took it. 

Fair play to you. 

18 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Pretty much the only opportunity a Killie fan will ever have to feel like one of the big boys, and you took it. 

Fair play to you. 

Considering a fair chunk of our support has seen us win all three domestic trophies (majority seeing at least 2), I don't think we need to worry about getting one up on an East Fife fan to feel relatively big in Scotland. Thanks for your concern though.

Archived