New 2017-2018 Scottish Premiership kits

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not really much of a teaser tbh.

Aye, I don't think they've quite grasped the concept of what a teaser should be. They've pretty much revealed the strip there

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, I don't think they've quite grasped the concept of what a teaser should be. They've pretty much revealed the strip there

TBF, it was voted for by the fans, (not by me though, I voted for the yellow one). We've known what it looked like for months. They are just, unusually for Killie, trying to engage with fans.

I've gained exclusive access to a teaser of next season's Kilmarnock top:

20170804_170621.jpg.cce2058e0ceead36736669e990c47d00.jpg

Doubt it will be stripes, as it's the 150th anniversary kit, possibly our original colours, something like this one.....

2cec7e57f0bcb04020d1af86c6e8d808.jpg

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Doubt it will be stripes, as it's the 150th anniversary kit, possibly our original colours, something like this one.....

I spoke to Kirsten about this and she said the club are looking into it. One of the drawbacks will be the badge as apparently it requires special permission to change a badge. (there's precedent though so should be ok).

I would love a kit like that next year with the old badge as well

I spoke to Kirsten about this and she said the club are looking into it. One of the drawbacks will be the badge as apparently it requires special permission to change a badge. (there's precedent though so should be ok).

It should be fine! Dundee have swapped badges on a few occasions and Hertz regularly f*€k about with theirs. Do what you like!

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Why do Hearts need a third kit?

Because you need three for Europe and when Umbro were designing our kits we were well in the hunt. They never factored in Cathro being quite as poor as he was.

Normally we'd have just used an old away kit but we were with Puma last year so we can't.

That and money. The cash cow won't fill its own udders.

Archived