New 2017-2018 Scottish Premiership kits

Don't you guys get the option of one unique/custom design each season? We had a catalogue home and away last year but had a one-off kit for the anniversary of Norrie McCathie's passing and then this year we had a custom home and an off the shelf away kit. Not sure if that's because we are "technical partners" or something (I thought everyone who had their kits had that title though)?

Fortunately County have avoided that, so far. You may well be right.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you guys get the option of one unique/custom design each season? We had a catalogue home and away last year but had a one-off kit for the anniversary of Norrie McCathie's passing and then this year we had a custom home and an off the shelf away kit. Not sure if that's because we are "technical partners" or something (I thought everyone who had their kits had that title though)?

Saints are in this situation. Home kit is bespoke (& normally awful) while the away shirt is from the catalogue.

15 hours ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

We had a vote a few months ago to decide ours for next season between these 2 stunners (option A won):

partick_thistle_17_18_joma_home_kit_vote_a.jpg

partick_thistle_17_18_joma_home_kit_vote_b.jpg

Spoiled for choice.

The county one looks decent. Prefer the way Morton have done it recently, where the tops are actually made so you can see what it looks like.

Is there a reason that the mock ups are wrinkled?  And the colours seem to have run on that top one.

5 hours ago, jaggymct said:

a449f69a46a7a949d6c5d10866d6892a.jpg

Option 1 must be using this template looks ok but needs black shorts imo

I watched an Espanyol game the other day and seen that. Think it's actually pretty decent but we'll see what it's like with red and yellow.

11 minutes ago, ropy said:

Is there a reason that the mock ups are wrinkled? 

Makes it look more realistic I guess.

We had a vote a few months ago to decide ours for next season between these 2 stunners (option A won):
Spoiled for choice.
The county one looks decent. Prefer the way Morton have done it recently, where the tops are actually made so you can see what it looks like.

A is very nice. Not usually a fan of Thistle tops but that one is very decent.

Andy Barrowman is the Joma representative for Scotland (or something like that). He'll probably make sure his (many) ex clubs get a decent kit.

Don't know what the kit looks like but we've punted Carbrini and are bringing back Errea. Errea were nothing special when we had them last time but Carbrini have been a shambles and won't be missed.

5 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Don't know what the kit looks like but we've punted Carbrini and are bringing back Errea. Errea were nothing special when we had them last time but Carbrini have been a shambles and won't be missed.

I liked our Errea stuff. I'd take them over the off the peg Nike template pish we're getting now.

Our home kit is absolutely fantastic this season. I'd be happy sticking with that forever, as anything we get in the summer would be a disappointment. We've had the same, kinda bland, home kit for a couple of years now so a change there would be nice.

2017-18 championship teams new strips for this pish [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Our home kit is absolutely fantastic this season. I'd be happy sticking with that forever, as anything we get in the summer would be a disappointment. We've had the same, kinda bland, home kit for a couple of years now so a change there would be nice.

I hope you get two different manufacturers again. What a time to be alive that was.

On 5/7/2017 at 00:01, Red 'N Yellow said:

Spoiled for choice.

Don't really like Joma kits, preferred the Puma ones. 

I think Option 'B' would have looked a lot better if they reversed the red & yellow and then just pick the best colour match for socks/shorts.

Or something like this, as it's nicer than both of the above. 

0SB2ORU.jpg

Its getting to that time of year when:

1. I declare our new strip will be total shite because it's made by Joma.

2. Complain about the shade of blue used - which Joma can't get right.

3. Be proved right (for about the 4th year in a row) and post something around the lines of "shite, absolutely shite" and "f**k Joma."

4. Ask fellow Saints fans when our deal with Joma ends - probably to be told it's still got another 3 years to go.

Really excited, can't wait.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Sorry, what?

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Its getting to that time of year when:

1. I declare our new strip will be total shite because it's made by Joma.

2. Complain about the shade of blue used - which Joma can't get right.

3. Be proved right (for about the 4th year in a row) and post something around the lines of "shite, absolutely shite" and "f**k Joma."

4. Ask fellow Saints fans when our deal with Joma ends - probably to be told it's still got another 3 years to go.

Really excited, can't wait.

Aye but never mind, that sheep top will look great on you.

Archived