Peterhead v Alloa

Wow. Based on the first half we deserved nothing. Gave it a go in the 2nd and it paid off. Hopefully we can do something in the play offs but you never know with us!
Alloa were a mixed bag your number 6 looked good but not sure how your number 9 gets a game.

Wow. Based on the first half we deserved nothing. Gave it a go in the 2nd and it paid off. Hopefully we can do something in the play offs but you never know with us!
Alloa were a mixed bag your number 6 looked good but not sure how your number 9 gets a game.

Number 9 doesn't get a game. Hence why he played today!

Fair play to Peterhead for showing a bit of spirit after the break. I didn't think it was a game we should have lost really, but no sleep will be sacrificed over it.

Adam Martin played really well and overall our makeshift team weren't too bad.

Had to have a chuckle at a couple of Peterhead supporters in the main stand continually goading the away support. Not sure if they realised Alloa had their play off place at the right end of the table sealed up ages ago.

A great day out as always, good luck to the Heid in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Fair play to Peterhead for showing a bit of spirit after the break. I didn't think it was a game we should have lost really, but no sleep will be sacrificed over it.

Adam Martin played really well and overall our makeshift team weren't too bad.

Had to have a chuckle at a couple of Peterhead supporters in the main stand continually goading the away support. Not sure if they realised Alloa had their play off place at the right end of the table sealed up ages ago.

A great day out as always, good luck to the Heid in the playoffs.

Yeah.  One of your supporters was saying similar after the game.  Something along the lines of "listen to that, you wouldn't think that we were in the playoffs at the right end of the table rather than for relegation"

As I replied to him - If you had been supporting Peterhead all year then you would be happy with being  in the play-offs as well. 

Good luck to Alloa and all the other teams fighting for the promotion.

9 hours ago, strichener said:

Yeah.  One of your supporters was saying similar after the game.  Something along the lines of "listen to that, you wouldn't think that we were in the playoffs at the right end of the table rather than for relegation"

As I replied to him - If you had been supporting Peterhead all year then you would be happy with being  in the play-offs as well. 

Good luck to Alloa and all the other teams fighting for the promotion.

No, I absolutely understood the celebrations at the end by Peterhead fans.

It was more the one or two boys giving us the absolutely seething (and completely unprovoked) "GIRUY"s throughout the second half. Doesnt really represent the Peterhead support in any way though, always a great bunch.

Archived