Royal Staff calling in for emergency meeting

Too much to hope for a death on Wednesday 31 May and funeral Wednesday 7th June.
Everything cancelled including political campaigning for a week, or would they just stick him in a freezer for aweek.

That would be a bit shite, the week before the election is the best bit.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he actually died a few weeks back.  When was he last seen "alive"?

Yesterday when he was joking about being the most experienced plaque unveiler ever

I actually had a meeting at the estate office at Sandringham on Thursday afternoon. When I heard about the emergency meeting in the morning I naturally assumed that they were preparing to deal with the Scot nat, republican riff raff who was about to land amongst them.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/04/prince-philip-to-retire-from-public-engagements-says-palace includes this gem

He has one of the royal family’s busiest diaries; last year, he carried out official meetings and visits on 110 days.

Busiest royal works on average 2 days a week. Lazy fuckers.

He has one of the royal family’s busiest diaries; last year, he carried out official meetings and visits on 110 days.

I'd be interested to know the structure of these "meetings". Its possible they have a formal agenda, with matters of importance being discussed and each attendee leaving with a list of action items to be completed. I suspect however, royal meetings consist of nothing more than smiling politely at some lower class people and shaking a hand or two before being whisked away in a limo. Repeat 3 or 4 times and home for tea.

Gawd bless 'em.

22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Decent effort by Phil...

"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout).

17 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Decent effort by Phil...

"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout).

I actually laughed at that. The cheeky old daft racist that he is.

I was listening to some Question Time type thing on Radio 4 last night and the level of sycophantic fawning from the politicians of all parties was quite surprising. I can understand Farage queueing up to suck PP's boaby, but the female Lib Dem and Labour representatives too?

"We'll all miss him". I fucking won't, you c***s.

I was listening to some Question Time type thing on Radio 4 last night and the level of sycophantic fawning from the politicians of all parties was quite surprising. I can understand Farage queueing up to suck PP's boaby, but the female Lib Dem and Labour representatives too?

"We'll all miss him". I fucking won't, you c***s.

I thought he had already "stepped down" ages ago

Archived