Best player/team performance

Just thought i'd add in the reverse thread of the worst player/team, again aiming to see which individual or team performance stood out to fellow fans in the division. Again since I've not been to that many games this season I've not got a lot to offer but i think my answer would go to McMullan for the Pars in the 2-2 game, along with the general Dunfermline team on that day. They were unlucky not to win that, came at us with pace and directness which we've rarely seen from visiting sides at ER this season, and in fact they played decent enough in the first home game where we came out 2-1 winners thanks to an OG if I'm not mistaken. 
So just to clarify, its the best performance in one match during the season rather than best player and team over the course of the whole season! 

Best team: I thought Queen of the South were excellent at East End early in the season when they only won 1-0 but it looked like we were going to be in for a long old season. Hibs were very good in the second half of the game they won at East End 3-1 but the first half was a lot more even. 

Best player: There's been a few decent performances against us but I'd probably have to go for Cammy Bell for saving three penalties in about 20 minutes in a game we absolutely dominated yet still lost to Dundee Utd. 

Guest Back Post Misses

Best team performance against us was St.Mirren in the 2-2 game recently. Dobbie been head and shoulder above anyone I have seen against us this season

Probably Falkirk away the start of February. I suspect most teams would've pumped us that day but we were chasing shadows for 90mins. Falkirk must've had about 97% possession tbh. 

Best performance by an opposition player was probably the Hibs goalkeeper in the 2-2 draw at Easter Road. 

Without a shadow of a doubt the best team performance against us all season by about a million miles was Morton in their 5-0 win at Palmerston in October when they came into the game bottom half and we were unbeaten League leaders. They were devastating that day and 5-0 flattered us. It should probably have been 7 or 8! We never properly recovered from it.

Individually possibly Quitongo in that game. Or Roy Carroll of Linfield in the Irn Bru Cup if I am allowed to include that. Basically dragged Linfield to extra time on his own more or less. It took a couple of touches of Dobbie quality to eventually beat him.

Archived