Carabao Cup

MEADOWXI

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lanky_ffc said:

Mangala is hilariously bad.

Mangala is a bombscare...sold Stones completely for the penalty (he did get a touch on the ball but still a penalty). Young Zinchenko looks decent at left back considering he's an attacking midfielder.

58 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

The defender's Holding, the substitute's Willian.

any chance of Dumbarton taking on Armenia Bielfeld in the near future ?

"the young striker's Handling, the experienced defender's Dick" has a certain, err, ring to it...

Looked like neither of these teams had any intention of trying to win this after the hour mark. Utter horseshit and in complete contrast to last weeks thrilling league game. 90 mins i will never get back

I didn't think the game was that bad.

The main talking point was the use of the VAR system, absolute nothing decisions. They need to stop the game clock if it's getting used, and probably show the crowd the reply along with broadcasting the referees conversation.

12 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

The main talking point was the use of the VAR system, absolute nothing decisions.

I found that strange too. The challenge by Wellbeck in the penalty area was the only justifiable use of it and they got it correct. I watch quite a bit of Serie A and there's no chance they would have used VAR for any of the other incidents. Hopefully just teething problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived