Greenock Morton 1 Dundee United 1 - The Shanfest Part V

2 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Aye. I am quite glad that, if nothing else, I don't support the kind of pathetic minter of a club that would lose seven goals in a second tier game.

Entirely unrelated link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/4791896.stm

We played the youths in that game. Thank you.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Aye. I am quite glad that, if nothing else, I don't support the kind of pathetic minter of a club that would lose seven goals in a second tier game.

Entirely unrelated link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/4791896.stm

47 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

You certainly don't support a " pathetic minter of a club" that would concede 7 goals in a 2nd tier game..you prefer 12...yes... 12 .. OYF

2e1d5facdd91227568e47617df3204c2.jpg

Ahem..

Bobby.  That's got to be a typo error.  Losing 12 (twelve) goals to any team, let alone a non old firm team surely can't be true.

1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

You certainly don't support a " pathetic minter of a club" that would concede 7 goals in a 2nd tier game..you prefer 12...yes... 12 .. OYF

Ahem..

Good to see you were able to respond to a post you apparently didn't read. Well played fella.

Ahem..

We were robbed that day. Twelve breakaways against the run of play and there was more than a hint of offside over the 8th.

McKinnon hinted during his ArabZone interview that there might be a surprise addition to our starting 11 on Saturday in Murray's position (or at least that is how I picked it up). Possibly Fraser back in contention? Or, if he is brave, giving McMeekin a chance? He has been impressive for the Development squad over the last few months.

3 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

Weren't even aware Morton fans were still on here, thought they were still in hiding.

It's usually just you and your obsession that posts on our threads anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Hiding from what? The fact we havent lost to Falkirk in 5 games?

More to do with the fact you went from title contenders to play-off clingers in the space of a few weeks. Was quite remarkable to witness. Can't blame the silence tbh.

More to do with the fact you went from title contenders to play-off clingers in the space of a few weeks. Was quite remarkable to witness. Can't blame the silence tbh.

U support a team who let Kudus Oyanuga score the winning goal past them , on your way

8 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

But we defeated you lot 1-0 what the week before and the tears were already fully flowing.

This was what a month ago? An apparent "top tier" side defeated by 7 goals.

WTF does this shit even mean?

McKinnon hinted during his ArabZone interview that there might be a surprise addition to our starting 11 on Saturday in Murray's position (or at least that is how I picked it up). Possibly Fraser back in contention? Or, if he is brave, giving McMeekin a chance? He has been impressive for the Development squad over the last few months.

Andreu and Mikkelson up top with wee Coote out wide hopefully although that's no real surprise. Hopefully Scott Fraser makes the bench.

Guest Back Post Misses

Andreu and Mikkelson up top with wee Coote out wide hopefully although that's no real surprise. Hopefully Scott Fraser makes the bench.

When did you last win away in the league?

Archived