Greenock Morton 1 Dundee United 1 - The Shanfest Part V

Utd can't possibly f**k this up surely ? They've got everything to play for and all we want  is to avoid is a humiliation which undermines us for the playoffs.  I think 23/20 for Utd. is fairly decent in the circumstances. Like last Saturday ...I can't conceive a Morton win unless we have a lazarus like appearance from Jai Quitongo or if Mckinnon flips and fields a weaker team :wacko:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

We haven't won an away game in the league since the 10th of December. Bloody hell

Hopefully we'll draw every single play-off away game. And win 1-0 at home.

On 02/05/2017 at 23:09, Alibi said:

As my season ticket has run out (share it with my son as you can do with the new season ticket set up at Cappielow) I won't bother going to this one given that the one that matters is on Tuesday night.  Duffy has said players will be rested, so be Interesting to see how the Morton Under 13 Girls get on on Saturday against United's first team squad.

Probably win quite comfortably tbh.

15 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

We haven't won an away game in the league since the 10th of December. Bloody hell

Surprised by that.

We really need to win on Tues night to have a chance.

1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

That's the fizzy pop league for you.

Aye. I am quite glad that, if nothing else, I don't support the kind of pathetic minter of a club that would lose seven goals in a second tier game.

Entirely unrelated link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/4791896.stm

We lost 10-2 several years ago. In a game that meant nothing to us and our players clearly chucked it. But we defeated you lot 1-0 what the week before and the tears were already fully flowing.

IMG_1493917622.385052.jpg

This was what a month ago? An apparent "top tier" side defeated by 7 goals.

We lost 10-2 several years ago. In a game that meant nothing to us and our players clearly chucked it. But we defeated you lot 1-0 what the week before and the tears were already fully flowing.

IMG_1493917622.385052.thumb.jpg.3ccdda571a642ab1ea8d39e6c3d54522.jpg

This was what a month ago? An apparent "top tier" side defeated by 7 goals.

"Apparent" ... think you should stop using words you clearly don't know the meaning of .
c1278b85b0fd80a264c8a4ffde81b588.jpg

Aye. I am quite glad that, if nothing else, I don't support the kind of pathetic minter of a club that would lose seven goals in a second tier game.

Entirely unrelated link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/4791896.stm

You certainly don't support a " pathetic minter of a club" that would concede 7 goals in a 2nd tier game..you prefer 12...yes... 12 .. OYF

2e1d5facdd91227568e47617df3204c2.jpg

Ahem..

Archived