Queen of the South vs Dunfermline: 5th place showdown

Ok, its been a long night and I am maybe being whooshed but what have I missed? Who has been appealing bookings? As far as I know thats not even possible except in cases of mistaken identity.

No whoosh.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-win-appeal-against-tony-8841862

Hearts successfully appealed one at the start of the season. I'm sure there have been a few submitted since as well.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

More or less misses the calamitous winner but does show that Callum Tapping was VERY comfortably onside when flagged off before netting early in the second half. It's not even close. It's a horrible decision. He's at least a yard on. Dykes is offside but the ball doesn't go near him and he doesn't chase it. Poor, poor error because it wasn't even a difficult one to get right really.

No showing of the penalty shout there either. Nor Connor Murray drawing a decent stop from Fleming before the winner too.

Its the worst linesman decision Ive ever seen, and that includes Hamill playing the ball from the advertising hoarding

It's been possible to appeal bookings for diving for nearly two years now. From the photo, it probably should have been a penalty, but those are impossible for a referee to see. I remember a similar one a few years ago when Josh Falkingham should have had a penalty against Cowdenbeath.

Guest Flash
1 hour ago, kirkyblue2 said:

I thought Robinson was a decent keeper so how he's managed to make Antell look good is a mystery. We're fucked next season if he's our no.1.

In recent weeks, his mistakes have produced an average of a goal a game for the opposition. He was fairly unreliable earlier on, but has become significantly worse. It is actually beyond a joke. 

20 minutes ago, Socks said:

It's been possible to appeal bookings for diving for nearly two years now. From the photo, it probably should have been a penalty, but those are impossible for a referee to see. I remember a similar one a few years ago when Josh Falkingham should have had a penalty against Cowdenbeath.

If the ref didn't see it, he didn't see a dive either, so he obviously assumed that, because it wasn't a foul, it must have been a dive. Which is wrong.  Robinson's actually looked more of a dive. And in his case, it should be a lifetime ban to do us all a favour.

1 hour ago, distresseduke said:

in that case please remove all references to colour in your username

...because you don't understand that colour is not always synonymous with race, presumably?

Could it not mean I'm dirty and Caucasian, or of African origin and innocently good. Or ...and you're going to kick yourself that you didn't think of this, it may just be the colours my team plays in?

Some Falkirk fans (maybe even just you) are really thick. As in dense. Like what's at the centre of a black hole. Oops, reported myself for racism.

Spoiler

Naw, a didnae.

Just now, Black and White Tragic said:

...because you don't understand that colour is not always synonymous with race, presumably?

Could it not mean I'm dirty and Caucasian, or of African origin and innocently good. Or ...and you're going to kick yourself that you didn't think of this, it may just be the colours my team plays in?

Some Falkirk fans (maybe even just you) are really thick. As in dense. Like what's at the centre of a black hole. Oops, reported myself for racism.

Reveal hidden contents

Naw, a didnae.

Stop posting. 

You're almost having as big a nightmare as @Skyline Drifter

Update on what happened with the Lizzie supporters bus.

The driver took a heart attack at the wheel and the bus went into a wall, everyone on the bus is ok, we all got put onto other supporters buses to get back to Dunfermline. Driver is in hospital recovering after having a stent fitted.

3 hours ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Update on what happened with the Lizzie supporters bus.

The driver took a heart attack at the wheel and the bus went into a wall, everyone on the bus is ok, we all got put onto other supporters buses to get back to Dunfermline. Driver is in hospital recovering after having a stent fitted.

Pleased to hear everyone is OK. Must have been a frightening experience.

Hope the driver makes a full recovery.

Well we were robbed of a perfectly good goal for an offside that never was, we got a player booked and a penalty waved away when it was a stonewaller and to top it off Clark scores as freakish a goal as your likely to see. That's football and summed up our season in one game.

Re the Pars supporters bus, good to hear nobody was injured and that the driver is making a recovery.

Ah well just a few weeks before we can look forward to another season!

36 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Well we were robbed of a perfectly good goal for an offside that never was, we got a player booked and a penalty waved away when it was a stonewaller and to top it off Clark scores as freakish a goal as your likely to see. That's football and summed up our season in one game.

Were you sick in your mouth?

Attendance was 1849 I think from memory. Need to confirm the away total but think it was over 400. At DGRI tonight though so not sure when it will be done.

Did you manage to get the official away support from Saturday SD .?

15 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Very poor, I thought they were a big team, well some on here would have us think that way!!!

Archived