Queen of the South vs Dunfermline: 5th place showdown

I think it summed up Robinson tbh.

Robinson wasn't the only one who was at fault this season, too many errors all over the park.
Naysmith has some re-building job on his hands. Is he capable of that task?......only time will tell!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

From the far end it looked like he flung his arms back which is a sign of a dive normally and while he had a wee moan after the decision, he didn't protest for that long afterwards. Quite surprised it wasn't given though. Why the debate about if he'd take it or not?

He was having a go at the ref for quite a while afterwards.

Hes not the normal penalty taker but needed one goal to beat Cummings to top league scorer

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

From the far end it looked like he flung his arms back which is a sign of a dive normally and while he had a wee moan after the decision, he didn't protest for that long afterwards. Quite surprised it wasn't given though. Why the debate about if he'd take it or not?

He isnt our penalty taker, Lyle is, but Lyle didnt start. He was on the pitch by then but clearly the players were consciously trying to get him the goal he needed to beat Cummings to top scorer.

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

He isnt our penalty taker, Lyle is, but Lyle didnt start. He was on the pitch by then but clearly the players were consciously trying to get him the goal he needed to beat Cummings to top scorer.

Very professional. 

19 minutes ago, PALMYLAD said:

What was the attendance and away support today SD ..?

Attendance was 1849 I think from memory. Need to confirm the away total but think it was over 400. At DGRI tonight though so not sure when it will be done.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Very professional. 

Considering he is pretty much our only goal threat it's our tactic in most games anyway so surprised anyone said much. 

Eta Lyle obviously but he hasn't had many starts of late.

Just now, TheMessiah said:

6 places higher than last year, progress, looking forward to getting humiliated in the playoffs again?

If it means pumping your lot 4 times again next season, then aye, why no.

If it means pumping your lot 4 times again next season, then aye, why no.

So just like the Rovers and Cowden, the fate of the might Pars is more important to you than that of your own club?

#weeteammentality

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

If Stephen Dobbie dived then it was the first time in his career. His reaction after basically made it clear it was a penalty. Would have been interesting to see if he had been allowed to take it at that stage.

The whole 'player reaction' argument is a massive load of shite. Players are intrinsically dishonest. They claim for everything, including when they know full well it should go against them.

I thought he had done it all when it came to gifts but Coco Santa excelled himself today. Hero to negative number now.

i was behind the goals at the side Dobbie went down. Yes, if you know the player, he doesn't dive; but, if I had been reffing, I wouldn't have given it. It didn't look convincing. However, as ex-player pundits never tire of telling us, if a player feels contact, he is entitled to go down. Well I wish they would all stay on their feet - somebody should explain this to Robinson - and let the ref decide.. It'll never happen though.

Having attended all the home games of a team with one of the worst home records in the league, I am looking forward to the next couple of months off.

TTFN.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The whole 'player reaction' argument is a massive load of shite. Players are intrinsically dishonest. They claim for everything, including when they know full well it should go against them.

Thats true to an extent, but Dobbie simply isnt the kind of player to dive or even go down easily. 

Don't fucking start with that entitled Shite. f**k off, you're taken down or you're not, it's not basketball. If you feel entitled you're cheating. That's a fifth of this division openly admitting they need to cheat to beat us.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Don't fucking start with that entitled Shite. f**k off, you're taken down or you're not, it's not basketball. If you feel entitled you're cheating. That's a fifth of this division openly admitting they need to cheat to beat us.

*cough* Nicky Clark *cough*

*cough* Paul McMullan *cough*

*cough* Joe Cardle *cough*

Archived