Queen of the South vs Dunfermline: 5th place showdown

7 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

45 so probably not unless you time travelled.

Mind you, when entering Brucefield you go back 25 years anyway.

Cool - I'm 39 so in Brucefield terms you could be my dad. It was quite an interesting place to stroll through on a Friday or Saturday night when I was a youth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool - I'm 39 so in Brucefield terms you could be my dad. It was quite an interesting place to stroll through on a Friday or Saturday night when I was a youth.

Always thought you were either 14 or 72 tbh.

1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Would imagine it be fair well appearances for players from both sides on sat lots of players from both teams loan players or out of contract.

I make it that from Saturday's squad only the following will be around next season as it stands:

Robinson, Mercer, Rankin, Jacobs, Dobbie and Dykes.

Are they bringing back the Tennents Sixes?

Ran the 3 pubs gauntlet, did you? Remember going to a charity night in the function suite at the Cottage Inn (now it's a paint shop) where a mass brawl broke out and some idiot ripped the emergency exit bar off a door and proceeded to use it as a weapon. Remember, that was a charity night.

Anyway this woman ....which part of Brucefield, now we've established you're not my Da.

9 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Ran the 3 pubs gauntlet, did you? Remember going to a charity night in the function suite at the Cottage Inn (now it's a paint shop) where a mass brawl broke out and some idiot ripped the emergency exit bar off a door and proceeded to use it as a weapon. Remember, that was a charity night.

Anyway this woman ....which part of Brucefield, now we've established you're not my Da.

I remember someone trying to set someone on fire after dousing them in lighter fluid at an 18th at that place that changed names all the time (Zodiac?) by Aberdour Rd. And a gentleman never tells.

Guest Flash
1 hour ago, palmy_cammy said:

I make it that from Saturday's squad only the following will be around next season as it stands:

Of those, only Jacobs and Dobbie are worth keeping imo. Think Marshall is signed for next season too, though.

37 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Queens will pump them, then be grassed up & a 3-0 win awarded to their opponents.

We know Queens are a good honest team so will be throwing the might of our video evidence team behind Dumbarton on Saturday to help them keep an eye on you cheating barstewards.

2 hours ago, DOONHAMERS1919 said:

I know Robinson, Marshall, Jacobs and Dobbie are signed up and I think Dykes is also.

To be honest I think  managers days will be numbered.

There's not one player playing to there full potential since he came in .

He's managed to pee off , Higgins, Hamil and Dowie for sure and probably a lot more.

His man  management skills have a lot to be desired, his tactics/Line ups negative and usually wrong and He puts square pegs in round he persists in having Robinson punt the ball into an area with about 18 players in it hoping to win a throw in or something.

As for His signings?  the jury's out.

Can't see him seeing next  season out.

3 hours ago, Flash said:

Of those, only Jacobs and Dobbie are worth keeping imo. Think Marshall is signed for next season too, though.

I can see why youre not in football management 

Dobbie and Jacobs are the only two among that lot worth keeping .The rest are surplus to requirements ,including ones burd .

Guest Flash
43 minutes ago, Besty said:

I can see why youre not in football management 

Only one more season of Robinson to go. :thumsup2

Queens will have no sense in changing the manager once again. Hamill is well out of the picture and apart from taking the captaincy off Higgins, he is at least playing, unlike Dowie who has been kicking his heels since his birthday away to Raith. I reckon Naysmith needs at least another season to get his own squad together. Wouldn't surprise me if Queens end up keeping Hilson and Tapping.

1 hour ago, DOONHAMERS1919 said:

Queens will have no sense in changing the manager once again. Hamill is well out of the picture and apart from taking the captaincy off Higgins, he is at least playing, unlike Dowie who has been kicking his heels since his birthday away to Raith. I reckon Naysmith needs at least another season to get his own squad together. Wouldn't surprise me if Queens end up keeping Hilson and Tapping.

Leaving aside the loan players, he has brought in players of the standard of Mercer and Rankin, hardly a ringing endorsement of his recruiting ability.

Archived