Queen of the South vs Dunfermline: 5th place showdown

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

It's a belt, is it not? With a spinning 5 in the middle.

Sing 'Nat Wedderburn' to Cena's theme tune. It will be stuck in your head. You're welcome.

Pars to take full points after a comprehensive 4-1 win. Out with a bang.

We should booting these wee teams into touch, especially an Anglified team.

16 hours ago, P475 said:

Great, the thread been hijacked by some chocolate hard men who are only big men while in a gang. 

I worked the doors in Edinburgh many years ago, and four doormen booted about 10 of you hibs lot out of the mission when it was in Victoria St. And it was so fookin easy. 

I've had a harder time of it putting my socks on. 

That wee 10 minute spell where you tried to rim lick hibs has lasted long hasn't it? Back to Ibrox you pop.

9 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Good that all the wee laddies coming doon from Dunfermline have given a bit of warning, it'll give the pubs plenty of time to stock up on crisps and lemonade. 

Wee Laddies! The Brucefield bus will resemble one foot in the grave. Its the annual reunion of a bus that ran in the 80's

On 2017-5-2 at 19:01, Dominique Malonga said:

Whatever pal

Not your pal, just dishing out free advice.

Mon the Pars.

11 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

That wee 10 minute spell where you tried to rim lick hibs has lasted long hasn't it? Back to Ibrox you pop.

Have great affection towards Hibernian FC for many reasons, but none towards knuckle dragging thugs who think they are hard men in a gang. You fit the knuckle dragging element as far as I'm concerned. 

You proved yourself to be a wee chocolate hard man with your post above, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you are simply a snivelling wee coward that jumps in after the rest of yer gang have pinned one individual to the ground. 

Its folks with your attitude that give reall football fans a bad name. I bet yer maw would be proud of you and the hard man persona you try portray on here. 

Yer team is a winner, but you are a total loser son. 

I'm sure you'll come back with some more pathetic "I'm a hard man crap" but I'll leave you to seethe in peace now as you've shown yourself as no more than a wannabe thug. 

Have a nice day now 8)

37 minutes ago, P475 said:

Have great affection towards Hibernian FC for many reasons, but none towards knuckle dragging thugs who think they are hard men in a gang. You fit the knuckle dragging element as far as I'm concerned. 

You proved yourself to be a wee chocolate hard man with your post above, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you are simply a snivelling wee coward that jumps in after the rest of yer gang have pinned one individual to the ground. 

Its folks with your attitude that give reall football fans a bad name. I bet yer maw would be proud of you and the hard man persona you try portray on here. 

Yer team is a winner, but you are a total loser son. 

I'm sure you'll come back with some more pathetic "I'm a hard man crap" but I'll leave you to seethe in peace now as you've shown yourself as no more than a wannabe thug. 

Have a nice day now 8)

image.gif

9 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

you're incandescent with rage. Calm down m8.

yeah yeah, whatever you say "big man" 

Off you pop now, mind close the door on your way out, there's a good lad. 

Sorry to digress from the Danny Dyer narrative but Queens' equaliser against Falkirk was a pisser for us as we could have taken a two goal defeat on Saturday and still finished fifth. 

Queens 2-1 Pars, Dobbie with at least one goal. 

Archived