Montrose Vs Clyde - Squeeky Bum Time

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there today. Good crowd shite ref and the far side assistant wasn't any better. Did well to get a draw. All the best in the playoffs. You've probably got the better team to play to give you the best chance of getting through. Keep the bridie munchers doon[emoji6]

1 hour ago, OZMO said:

clyde timewasting with the ball in the corner playing for the draw in the 90 min..... sheesh 

Wonder why..

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Did Clyde just finish 41st out of 42?

OYF

:lol:

St Mirren voting Tory :lol:

13 hours ago, OZMO said:

after being cynically brought down by yet another "hammer throwing" tackle, I think you've clearly mixed up punch with gentle shove to the ground, both players were booked for this incident.... ref missed the most blatant handball in the history of football and awards a corner kick??

What a fud!! Nice totallly not 1 sided stream there to oz you got. Enjoy the biggest matches of mo's history coming up, lets hope you get pumped and surely the 4 diddieswill be forced to merge to save any more further embaraasement.

5 hours ago, haufdaft said:

It was embarrassing to see Clyde fans running into the park to celebrate finishing second bottom of the entire SPFL.

That has to be the last and best post of the season tears rolling down my cheeks .... brilliant haufdaft 

6 hours ago, CLYDE ULTRA said:

What a fud!! Nice totallly not 1 sided stream there to oz you got. Enjoy the biggest matches of mo's history coming up, lets hope you get pumped and surely the 4 diddieswill be forced to merge to save any more further embaraasement.

well played team 41. merge with Cumbernauld Colts to save YOURSELVES from further embarrassment. :thumsup2

10 hours ago, Lex said:

Did Clyde just finish 41st out of 42?

OYF

:lol:

I'd accept this if it wasn't for the fact you had to hoor yourselves to an ex-Clyde player to avoid consecutive relegations. Premiership to L1 would've been quite something.

Anyway, glad to see the back of that season. The worst in living memory I'd say.  A bad season certainly isn't exclusive to certain clubs however, happens to everybody at some point. Arbroath, QP and Peterhead all recent examples of what difference a new season makes. For us though, a major clear out required. Getting shot of the majority of the players would be a good start. It's only fair to give Easton and Lowdon a fair crack of the whip. Gormley, Goodwillie and Peaso are the only ones that have earned their keep based on their contributions. If any of these are realistic, especially Easton, Goodwillie and Peaso, I don't know. 

As for the manager, experience experience experience please. 

54 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

I'd accept this if it wasn't for the fact you had to hoor yourselves to an ex-Clyde player to avoid consecutive relegations. Premiership to L1 would've been quite something.

Anyway, glad to see the back of that season. The worst in living memory I'd say.  A bad season certainly isn't exclusive to certain clubs however, happens to everybody at some point. Arbroath, QP and Peterhead all recent examples of what difference a new season makes. For us though, a major clear out required. Getting shot of the majority of the players would be a good start. It's only fair to give Easton and Lowdon a fair crack of the whip. Gormley, Goodwillie and Peaso are the only ones that have earned their keep based on their contributions. If any of these are realistic, especially Easton, Goodwillie and Peaso, I don't know. 

As for the manager, experience experience experience please. 

From speaking to a few of your fans last time down there in the mid week game think it's the toxic nature of some of your board that you also need to get shot of

4diddies?. Smokies win the league farfir breeching and the mighty Mo in the play offs. Think it's you that should look at merging. CLYDE ULTRA you are an embarrassment to your club. Take a leaf out of cfcuk's book. Top bloke when we were down at you in February. Think your problems are behind the scenes

Let's not kid ourselves we just got away with it if it wasn't for Goodwillies hat trick against Elgin it'd have been us at the bottom. This group of players have failed but the board have also failed to see ferguson should have gone in January and got an experienced manager in.

We showed what we could do for the first hour yesterday and it's shockingly bad professionalism that we could not deliver that standard on a consistent basis all season. Montrose showed what a new manager can do with an underperforming squad and they are in the playoffs. 

At times this season these so called players have shown they didn't care about the league form and going 4 months without a win is embarrassing at any level. We need to clear out the deadwood urgently and change is needed or we'll be bottom next season. 

Thanks to goodwille and board for avin baws to sign him. After personally thanking DG yday on pitch my second and third handshake went to Stewart petrie and his assistant & wished them best o luck in play offs.

Lastly huge thank you to Montrose stewards and even one old bill who all showed authortity and huge amount o emapthy in particular one older bloke,Credit to his club and profession. Will be supporting mo in the play offs but would rather they stayed down for selfish reasons. Thanks again. Forfar c***s at the turnstyle should take note

Archived