Team Of The Season

macintosh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glencairn for me. 
They had a great run in the Scottish , consolidated their place in junior football and had a chance for promotion right up till the death. Well done. 

Gartcairn ?

1 hour ago, Viewparker said:

Glencairn for me. 

They had a great run in the Scottish , consolidated their place in junior football and had a chance for promotion right up till the death. Well done. 

:whistle

Dunbar United should get a mention here for me. 

Last 16 of Scottish, beaten by finalists and potential winners.

All but promoted from the South Division and one win away from the league championship. Played 13 won 13 at home. Only Bonnyrigg conceded less goals in the east region, but have played less games. 

At this moment in time I would say Glenafton ....

However you could still have Talbot winning the league and Scottish double and maybe even throwing the West in there, could also have Rob Roy winning the league, the league cup and still in the West..

Too early to say! 

Got to say Glenafton.We faced them in our first league game at Loch Park and that day they looked a very strong unit.They have shown that since with very few blips the whole season.But I know that Talbot are still in their legendary way hovering to pounce on all!

Darvel lost the first game of the season 6-1 at home to Whittlets.
They then drew the next 2 games away to the teams who will finish in the top 3 and since have won 16 and drew one.
Now promoted for the first time in 24 years and have a chance to win the league for the first time in 50 years.
Not bad for what has always been a wee pub team fae up the valley

Archived