Forfar v Annan x's 3?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surprised Adam stayed on to be honest, horrible challenge! Defence didn't help him at all!
Lucky to get the win, Play the same Peterhead will run us ragged, especially Mcallister!!

Double jeopardy rule for the penalty. Yellow at most as it was a genuine, if clumsy, attempt to get the ball. Defence was a shambles for the penalty.

No way were we lucky to get the win today, we could have went in at half time way more than 3 up and missed a good few sitters the second half too.

I

Game was basically our season over 90 minutes - start off like a train, blow opponent away, then settle for the lead and mess up by being too passive. Fortunately had enough to hold on this time.

Foxy and Swankie rolled back the years with some great stuff first half ably assisted by other attackers, what could have been if only Gary had the balls/ brains.

Peterhead's a tough one but play like first half and we'll win, play like second half and we'll lose.

Forfar were definitely the better side and deserved to go through over the 2 legs.

Thought both defences were nothing short of a shambles. We gave it a decent shot second half but you can't give anyone a 3 goal lead and expect to go through.

Possibly the worst centre half display I've ever seen from Krissian in the first 45mins. Didn't win one single header and was absolutely bullied. First day of pre season he should be handed a set of clippers and a pair of copas so he can get his alice band and orange boots to f**k.

Priority for Chapman has to be to get Aidan Smith signed up for next season.

11 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Suspension starts next Saturday so looks like it's just the one.

I'm wanting Forfar up now and Brechin to stay down.

As much as I would prefer Forfar to go up, my concern is if Peterhead go down, they will just spend their way back to League 1 next season, spoiling League 2 as a competition for the also-rans. 

Archived