Forfar v Annan x's 3?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strangely optimistic today. DC has a recent history of blowing up on promotions and Arbroath haven't won 3 games on the bounce all season (I think).
Tough game for us but a win is a must so hopefully an attacking formation will be on yhe pitch today.

Eddie Malone though.....jeez

3-1 down at half time, league slipping away and the think tank comes up with Andy Munro. Bloody hell.

Foxy brilliant when he came on, like he had it on a piece of string. What could've been eh?

How Foxy's been sat on the bench the past few weeks i'll never know, came on and bossed the game, controlled everything & some sublime through balls cutting the Annan Defence, better strikers today and we could have blown them away!
Andy Munro coming on for Cox as well? Surely a joke, Bollan has clearly no idea of how to fix things when they aren't going our way!

48 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

How Foxy's been sat on the bench the past few weeks i'll never know, came on and bossed the game, controlled everything & some sublime through balls cutting the Annan Defence, better strikers today and we could have blown them away!
Andy Munro coming on for Cox as well? Surely a joke, Bollan has clearly no idea of how to fix things when they aren't going our way!

Was Coxy injured? Maybe getting rested for the playoffs? Or did he tell Bollan he was a fat, bald cock eyed c*nt......?

1 hour ago, athletic 1 said:

Christ, Annan tried to do you guys a favour putting out our second string and you still blew it! Hope we carry on this form into the play offs now let's see what we can do!

Fucking quality mate !!!  

Archived