The Champions vs The Buddies

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Stephen McGinn is also Hibs daft. Was right in about the singing with the fans etc at both the league and Scottish cup finals last season. Sum boi. 

John's still St. Mirren daft too. Giving it full welly at Cappielow in the 4-1 game.

I reckon we'd sell out whatever allocation we get up to about 2000. Absolutely huge game for us, decent weather, we've all just been paid, we are flying, Edinburgh away days are great and it might be our last trip for a few years.

Getting tickets tomorrow hopefully, hoping for a 1-1 draw with news filtering through through the course of the game of Ayrs 7-0 drubbing of Rovers, to ease any nerves.

[emoji4]

We've all just been paid.
Good one[emoji23]

I've made a senior moment and bought 4 concession tickets instead of 2

Anyone who can pick me up from Eaglesham and take my wife and I to Easter Rd can have the tickets free

I'm that kinda guy:P

Got a ticket in the south stand near the buddies.  Can't wait to start chants of you are staying up and when the saints go marching in.  Always had a affection for the buddies.  Can mind getting beans on my pie at a game there once.  Also my Pal Gordon lost his virginity to a lassie from Paisley years ago.  He's a right ugly fucker too.

Got a ticket in the south stand near the buddies.  Can't wait to start chants of you are staying up and when the saints go marching in.  Always had a affection for the buddies.  Can mind getting beans on my pie at a game there once.  Also my Pal Gordon lost his virginity to a lassie from Paisley years ago.  He's a right ugly fucker too.

Absolute solid reasons for having a soft spot for us.

this could potentially be Sir David Gray's last game for hibs. I'll be an emotional wreck on Saturday when he jogs over and applauds the east stand before kick off. If there is a god then he will stay but if not, a 92nd minute winner Infront of the famous five stand will suffice. God bless you and your bald *** destroying head.

Archived