The Champions vs The Buddies

Actually wouldn't mind St Mirren winning this or at least drawing (which I think is all they need) to add to the atmosphere. We'll all be happy regardless. How many fans will St Mirren bring through approximately? 

1,497 approximately.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

Actually wouldn't mind St Mirren winning this or at least drawing (which I think is all they need) to add to the atmosphere. We'll all be happy regardless. How many fans will St Mirren bring through approximately? 

I reckon we'll sell the full whack. If Hibs gave us another 500-750, we'd probably sell those as well. Fully understandable that they won't, though.

5 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Can't wait to join in with the f**k yer 1902 chants.

Never got the train to Edinburgh before, is it the Haymarket stop for Easter Road?

Waverley, 15-20 minute walk from there.

ETA: 15-20 minute walk to the pub, never bothered finding out where the stadium is.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Never got the train to Edinburgh before, is it the Haymarket stop for Easter Road?

Waverley, mate.

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Get off at Waverley there's about  20 pubs you'll pass in 30 min walk to the ground. 

38 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

We will sell out our allocation of 1500. This game is huge for us. We need a point but Jack will be going all out for the 3 points. 

We had 1800 at Falkirk and 1600 at Dundee recently. Also 2000 at crappielow and 800 on a driech Tues night at Kirkaldy. Hope we take 2000 on Saturday but think it will e a bit less than that. I'll be there anyway.

4 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

We had 1800 at Falkirk and 1600 at Dundee recently. Also 2000 at crappielow and 800 on a driech Tues night at Kirkaldy. Hope we take 2000 on Saturday but think it will e a bit less than that. I'll be there anyway.

You had 1427 at Falkirk and less than 1000 at DU. 

HTH

Got my tickets for this, should be a good game. St Mirren in form and still needing to fight for survival, whilst we'll be in front of another sell out with the trophy waiting for us. Hope lenny keeps the players focused for this and wont tolerate any dips in performance. A win for me, or a goal fest 5-5 for the sheer entertainment value. Hopefully a decent atmosphere to boot.

I reckon we'd sell out whatever allocation we get up to about 2000. Absolutely huge game for us, decent weather, we've all just been paid, we are flying, Edinburgh away days are great and it might be our last trip for a few years.

Getting tickets tomorrow hopefully, hoping for a 1-1 draw with news filtering through through the course of the game of Ayrs 7-0 drubbing of Rovers, to ease any nerves.

:)

Archived