The Champions vs The Buddies

Don't know if you guys can see this - Buddies having a wee sing song tonight in the Bankhouse in Paisley ... (it will bring a tear to an eye of all Hibees [emoji4] )
http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42890-hibernian-v-st-mirren-championship-6517/&do=findComment&comment=1450553

That is simply gorgeous.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

That is simply gorgeous.

Thought you might like it. Good to know you can view it ok. Great wee night in there with a few players joining in :)

Great Champions well done Hibs  a huge club who will do well in the top league. Really enjoyed my day out in our capital good friendly banter in the bars. Hibs fans clapping Saints off the field. Had to stay and clap Hibs lifting the trophy. Big club who should not be in the championship, well done the boys in green. 

Brilliant day, brilliant support, brilliant atmosphere, absolute rollercoaster of emotions. Hibs fans to a man in the pubs around the stadium were excellent.  The atmosphere in Middletons following the game was brilliant. Lots of buds signing in full voice and Hibees genuinely chuffed for us. 

Love days out in Edinburgh. 

Also, an absolute touch of class from the Hibs fans applauding the team off.  

As was the Buddies staying back and applauding the Hibs players as they collected the trophy. A few players noticed this as soon as they were off the podium and returned the favour.

Brilliant day. Nervous, excited, emotional, fantastic. Great atmosphere and a decent game as well. It's been a pleasure watching this team since January and there's a real bond with the team and fans alike. Congratulations to Hibs who made us sweat and good luck for next season. Was good to see John McGinn applaud the buddies from the winners rostrum. Great day all round

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

Too far....grrrrrr

Oh come on Jimmy.. we'll uhh... give you Stanton & umm... maybe Forster or Keatings? (I know Keatings wants to stay but he also wants first team football. Think he could do a job for St. Mirren personally)

Oh come on Jimmy.. we'll uhh... give you Stanton & umm... maybe Forster or Keatings? (I know Keatings wants to stay but he also wants first team football. Think he could do a job for St. Mirren personally)

I'm just afraid we'll lose half the team but we just need to trust JR to do the business again from the off next season.

26 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

In all honesty, James Keatings would be high on my list of targets. Not at the expense of Mallan or Morgan though. 

I'd be very surprised indeed if any club in Scotland outwith Celtic and Rangers could come across with the money for Mallan. 

Archived