Rovers v Ayr - worst sides in the league

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

On the plus side, Jonny Court looks like has something about him.

Dobbie's ghost goal sends us in to the play offs...

Or That last minute goal at Hibs (twice) all ifs and buts. It's our own doing. We deserve everything we get I'm afraid. 

Or Vaughans goal last week. Or two hidings from Dumbarton and St Mirren. There's so much we have done wrong this season that we absolutely deserve to be where we are.

Also, I really hope Fleming is ok. Looked fairly innocuous at the time but he was clearly out cold for a while. Neck?

Moore could be done for good, depending on the headknock. Don't know what rules are like in football for these things but he may be told that's his lot given that's two in 12 months.

Raith's first aid was shocking, what was the woman doing just waddling over with the brace and stretcher? Boyle had to go get it from her! The Raith players reacted faster!

Gary Locke, Aaron Lennox loan deal. 3 keepers to no keepers. Ryan Stevenson for Lewis Vaughan.  Stevenson in goal for a crucial game down at Ayr.

Clusterfuck of the highest order.

Massive task now to hold on to our championship status.

Good win today though with ten men. That spirit will give us some chance over the next couple of weeks.

Losing against a team with ten men from a matter of seconds into the match :lol::lol::lol:

That team being Raith Rovers :lol::lol::lol:

GET DOON AYR

Spoiler

On a more serious note, commiserations. It may not have been surprising, but relegation and that sort of defeat must've been tough. Be interesting to see how much of the team McCall sticks with over the summer, also concerned to hear about the injury to Greg Fleming. Hope everything is ok there.

Seems a poor show if the Ayr players didn't all go over and thank the fans at the end. Relegated or not the guys have backed them all season and put their hand in their pockets, a wee clap in their direction isn't much to expect at the end of a season. Best of luck to Ayr next season (hopefully we won't be playing you) and hope the two injured lads are ok.

Also, I really hope Fleming is ok. Looked fairly innocuous at the time but he was clearly out cold for a while. Neck?

Moore could be done for good, depending on the headknock. Don't know what rules are like in football for these things but he may be told that's his lot given that's two in 12 months.

Raith's first aid was shocking, what was the woman doing just waddling over with the brace and stretcher? Boyle had to go get it from her! The Raith players reacted faster!

The first aid thing is a pain that occurs everywhere. There's some sort of health and safety guidance that prevents the first aid guys from running.

No McCall? Was he straight up the tunnel?

I could be wrong but I don't think so. Alagui buggered off straight away, I think most others came over. Hart didn't really acknowledge the fans though.

Thought Hart looked decent for the wee bit he was on, but will he stay with Fleming under contract?

Archived