Rovers v Ayr - worst sides in the league

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Ive been to nearly every away game this season this yins getting patched .a long way to go to see nickys last game in an ayr strip

Call yourself a stalker!

1 hour ago, young buck said:

I'm going. Like paying last respects. Best season for a while. Wish we'd managed to just haud on by our fingernails but naw. 

I can think of at least two Reid seasons better than this one.

2 hours ago, young buck said:

I'm going. Like paying last respects. Best season for a while. Wish we'd managed to just haud on by our fingernails but naw. 

The only thing with lower expectations than the club are the fans.

2 hours ago, young buck said:

Genuinely?

If I go it'll be to pish on its grave.

The thing is gents, and the orc, it's subjective isnt it. This has been my best season for many reasons that you will not be aware of. Good away days, pubs, da bants etc. It's like an album or a film. Feel free to continue basing life on winning though... As you were

The thing is gents, and the orc, it's subjective isnt it. This has been my best season for many reasons that you will not be aware of. Good away days, pubs, da bants etc. It's like an album or a film. Feel free to continue basing life on winning though... As you were

It's not the winning it's the taking part that counts, where everyone is a winner just for trying.

5 minutes ago, young buck said:

Are other posters on P&B supposed to somehow know about your personal experiences on each match day throughout the year?

25 minutes ago, young buck said:

Well, aye, if you're taking the football completely out of the equation then I understand.

I've had a good nine months too.

Yogi on the news there ranting in a similar way to how he was after the game on Saturday past, the jist of his message being "if ye don't fancy it on Saturday, stay in the hoose" 

A risky strategy :unsure:

Yogi on the news there ranting in a similar way to how he was after the game on Saturday past, the jist of his message being "if ye don't fancy it on Saturday, stay in the hoose" 

Just missed that but was he on about someone else giving the team talk on Saturday, and how they're job depended on it or something?

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Just missed that but was he on about someone else giving the team talk on Saturday, and how they're job depended on it or something?

The kit man apparently, missed that bit but sure I seen it mentioned elsewhere.

Might just stay in the hoose then. See you next season whatever league we're in.

5 minutes ago, Gregor147 said:

Might just stay in the hoose then. See you next season whatever league we're in.

Think he was talking aboot the players, cannae say fur sure if it was just them he was referring to mind you...

Archived