Rovers v Ayr - worst sides in the league

2 bald men fighting over a comb.

If we draw, which we undoubtedly will, can we both just go down?

No. We deserve to be put in the stocks and publicly humiliated via the play-off process. If we get past Airdrie/Brechin then Alloa should be up to the task.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any Raith fan genuinley worried about losing this 5-0? Nah didn't think so 

Don't think I'll head through to this, had we kept the score line respectable against Hibs then I would of went but we've left ourselves far too much to do sadly. 

Must be no fun having such a poor social life that you have to get your kicks out of being a bad online troll. 

I actually think we will win this, our home form is okay under Hughes and I'm hoping his rant had a positive effect (probably not however) St Mirren will pick up a point against Hibs and we get to endure getting relegated by some below average team. 

Joys of being a football fan. 

Must be no fun having such a poor social life that you have to get your kicks out of being a bad online troll. 

I actually think we will win this, our home form is okay under Hughes and I'm hoping his rant had a positive effect (probably not however) St Mirren will pick up a point against Hibs and we get to endure getting relegated by some below average team. 

Joys of being a football fan. 

Just seen the home form stats for this season.

If we win on Saturday, and Hibs lose, we'll have just picked up 5 less points at home than them this season. 2 less than Morton and 1 less than Falkirk. It's our away form that has killed us this season. We also have a goal difference of -19 away from home in the league. At home, though our goal difference is +1.

The difference between our home and away form this season is incredible.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

£5 entry and Rovers still won't get 2000 for this one. It must be no fun being so damn wee.

Anything about crowds there will be a self abuser from Falkirk trolling 

4 hours ago, Dazzle said:

1) That was posted while at work.

2) If it was intended to troll you, then you replying would suggest I was actually quite successful.

Anyway, I was serious. It's a shame Rovers can't attract the fans in, even for such a huge game.

Anyway, I was serious. It's a shame Rovers can't attract the fans in, even for such a huge game.

It isn't that big a game. We all accepted that we were getting relegated back in may when we appointed Gary Locke. It's just a shame that it's taken until the last game of the season to confirm it.

9 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Lucky if theres 100 ayr fans up at this ...5-0, we couldnt put more than 1 against a raith side with an ayr fan in goals emoji23.png

Bet 365 have offered me 400/1 for Ayr to win 5-0

2 bald men fighting over a comb.

If we draw, which we undoubtedly will, can we both just go down?

We both deserve to go down, I'm actually resigned to the fact. I'm going on Saturday though. Hopefully the lads get it together.

It isn't that big a game. We all accepted that we were getting relegated back in may when we appointed Gary Locke. It's just a shame that it's taken until the last game of the season to confirm it.

For someone who accepted relegation last May you've been having quite the rolling, multi-thread breakdown about it during the past four days.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I remember back in September a lot of Raith fans were discussing Locke like.....

ce498b7a53cad09ac6c21da5b70ec4a9.jpg

"I remember back in September a lot of Raith fans were disgusted at Locke like"

Archived