Eurovision Song Contest 2017

ukfinger

Yer a wee bit late chaps, well some of you will be but heh the party aint even started yet and no i am not a homosexual.

I wont bore you with the loves and hates of my selection process this year which has been quite intense but this year i have a decent wee stable to take to the party. i think.

Armenia - best priced 37/1 at betfair exchange. im all over it at 40's+ and watch the price half after the semi and wobble around the final. Easy bet and lay for me. It could though....even win it imo.

Romania - make your own minds up on the yodelling. She gets bettter in time 85/1+ but still 60's and the like there to be had.

thats my main two. Got money on montenegro and albania thats not worth talking about.

Can i just mention that for years i betted on eurovision at the bookies and that WAS fun. Last few years ive got my life together enough to get a betfair account. Thats where its at re eurovision to me. backing and laying etc wow. its addictive but you really only will be doing it if your half good so no real propblem huh?

lol

6 minutes ago, ukfinger said:

Yer a wee bit late chaps, well some of you will be but heh the party aint even started yet and no i am not a homosexual.

I wont bore you with the loves and hates of my selection process this year which has been quite intense but this year i have a decent wee stable to take to the party. i think.

Armenia - best priced 37/1 at betfair exchange. im all over it at 40's+ and watch the price half after the semi and wobble around the final. Easy bet and lay for me. It could though....even win it imo.

Romania - make your own minds up on the yodelling. She gets bettter in time 85/1+ but still 60's and the like there to be had.

thats my main two. Got money on montenegro and albania thats not worth talking about.

Can i just mention that for years i betted on eurovision at the bookies and that WAS fun. Last few years ive got my life together enough to get a betfair account. Thats where its at re eurovision to me. backing and laying etc wow. its addictive but you really only will be doing it if your half good so no real propblem huh?

lol

No way am I taking tips on Eurovision from some weirdo hetereosexualist.

ill have to google that wb... no results lol i like that.

i do have a strong wee...bunch...there must be better ways to describe my stable this year. It took a whole lot of drugs to see the big thing about Russias banned entry  though. To me it was funny as ukraine obviousy didnt ban hr for being a spastic wheelchair cripple but rather that she had visited Sebatepole (??)

The Russians thought that we would vote for a cripple. She got banned

Ive been watching a lot of RT (Russian TV) lately and i almost thought that we was the bad 'uns. Then i saw the russian banned entry and i saw that we was up against a 1970's style bag of fake propoganda.

Then  watched ARMENIA in its entirity and realised that i had won the war.

56 minutes ago, ukfinger said:

lol

Image result for the lady protest too much gifs

32 minutes ago, ukfinger said:

11/2 ? you having a laugh WB? i'll lay you as much as you want at 30/1

oooo i like the price drop but still 37/1 at BF

What price would you back it at wb?

Sorry, 11/2 was for the semi final, around 30/1 still available for the final.

sorry but Zen archers post to me is everything tht is wrong with the internet. I was subjected to a re quote and a stipid picture. the internet mass will retailiate like they misus but at truth mwe really need to get involved with decent talk and leae the shite elsewhere. yes i over something or oth,er....i hate you butler ahhhh

• 2 weeks later...

lol

Armenia. Will probably get top 10 but I imagine their price came down after they qualified.

Romania? Yodel it! Nah, dont.

Albania? Not an effing chance.

And Montenegro? Can't believe you say it's not worth talking about. Their song is about cosmic exploration, contraception and ejaculation. To a disco beat. What's not to talk about?

On 2017-4-29 at 21:35, ukfinger said:

lol

c**t.

Archived