Dumbarton v Falkirk

I full expect Morton to lie down to DU as going on the previous fixtures I reckon they'll fancy their chances more against us in the first round of the playoffs. Hopefully Houston will go for it a bit more although having sibbald and craigen as the two wide players doesnt excite me at all. Their both slow as a week in the jail. I'd be tempted to give Aird a final chance to do something before the playoffs.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Apparently we've asked Dumbarton for 1000 tickets. What's the most were likely to get? 900? 

6 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I'm hearing Falkirk indicated a travelling support of 700, and this may be the allocation but that could probably alter

We might have to open the Bryan Prunty upper of the Falkirk Stand for this one.

Guest Back Post Misses

Dundee Utd are just horrific outside Tannadice. I just can't see them winning which is just as well with our mounting injury problems in defence. I heard Grant was struggling now after Saturday along with Taiwo. Luca has a hamstring issue and Watson still has not had the all clear to start contact work. So much for our bigger pool

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Dundee Utd are just horrific outside Tannadice. I just can't see them winning which is just as well with our mounting injury problems in defence. I heard Grant was struggling now after Saturday along with Taiwo. Luca has a hamstring issue and Watson still has not had the all clear to start contact work. So much for our bigger pool

And is Cracks only an appearance away from a new contract?

Guest Back Post Misses
And is Cracks only an appearance away from a new contract?

Heard he was hanging up his boots at the end of the season

If hospitality is sold out I imagine you'll get 750 tickets. If you sell those though I wouldn't be against giving up the section of the home end that we have done in the past, but I'm not sure we're able to do that any more with segregation issues. I know we can squeeze 900 into the away end if hospitality isn't full though.

43 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

What's the problem? We should still be able to put a strong team out

McCracken and Muirhead at CB

McKee in for Taiwo

Still leaves Miller, McHugh and Aird to come on off the bench? 

5 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

What's the problem? We should still be able to put a strong team out

McCracken and Muirhead at CB

McKee in for Taiwo

Still leaves Miller, McHugh and Aird to come on off the bench? 

Wtf is Aird going to do - sing a song?

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If hospitality is sold out I imagine you'll get 750 tickets. If you sell those though I wouldn't be against giving up the section of the home end that we have done in the past, but I'm not sure we're able to do that any more with segregation issues. I know we can squeeze 900 into the away end if hospitality isn't full though.

I take it that's the yellow section closest to the half way line on the away side? 

JS104697693.jpg

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I take it that's the yellow section closest to the half way line on the away side? 

JS104697693.jpg

We used to give the furthest away black section in the home end to teams but as I say, I think enforced segregation has ended that. But yeah, if hospitality isn't sold out I imagine you'll get a section of the yellow area if you sell well.

Archived