Buckie Thistle v pretendy town all stars

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, big al said:

Hopefully the 2 teams get in a mass brawl and knock lumps out of each other, with at least 7 red cards in total.

I'm hoping you survive and Berwick go down. Sure Buckie would agree, for travelling anyway. Although Clyde going down would be funniest given the battering they've had from Highland League sides in recent years. I'll be putting money on a Clyde v Berwick draw tomorrow though, they have no honour.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm hoping you survive and Berwick go down. Sure Buckie would agree, for travelling anyway. Although Clyde going down would be funniest given the battering they've had from Highland League sides in recent years. I'll be putting money on a Clyde v Berwick draw tomorrow though, they have no honour.

You would do you mutant highland c**t

Don't even know why they are playing these games EK will get through as the other team have no intention of wanting promotion or are we going through the farce of them trying to get through to play off final only to have a severe dip in form [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Don't even know why they are playing these games EK will get through as the other team have no intention of wanting promotion or are we going through the farce of them trying to get through to play off final only to have a severe dip in form emoji23.png

The Buckie Manager's getting married the day before the playoff final, so I guess it depends how long the team stay at the reception how it will go, assuming they dispense with EK, and how long the stag goes on for the first leg. I'm sure they'll cope, the Buckie boys can handle a few pints, unlike those Cove and Brora wankers.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I will also be putting money on a clyde Berwick draw. Must be a better than usual chance of that outcome tomorrow.

aye, we don't want any upstart cnuts in this League upsetting things do we... 

po33.thumb.jpg.e4c4b0fd5a10ef033bb22d55971cd99d.jpg

I've got a mate that supports Buckie. On the other hand we've got a good record against EK so the points would be handy next year. Let's relegate Clyde, we couldn't beat those chaps this season! 

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

aye, we don't want any upstart cnuts in this League upsetting things do we... 

po33.thumb.jpg.e4c4b0fd5a10ef033bb22d55971cd99d.jpg

Off-topic but that image is the saddest thing I've seen in quite a while.

Not much to say about this game, EK probs gonna win with a two or three goal difference.

30 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Ended up at this game today, entertaining enough. EK will win down there though. Two pretty sloppy goals for Buckie to concede.

Did you see any unseemly behaviour? :lol:

http://www.banffshireadvertiser.co.uk/Sport/Buckie-Thistle-have-it-all-to-play-for-in-second-leg-29042017.htm

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Only soon to be married Buckie Boss Graeme Stewart glad to have the first leg over, he'll be happier when both legs are over on his wedding night.

Archived