Worst player/team of the season

That you've seen against your club home and away: 

Home: 

worst player - Jamie Hamill had an absolute shocker earlier in the season but that was the cup. Struggling to think of a standout for being really Shite tbh. Skacel being an utter knob on Christmas even despite doing nothing but almost end a young boys career.

Worst team- Morton were honking in their first visit in August. They even managed to let Shitebag shinnie and Brian Graham score into them. Dundee Utd were pretty pish on both occasions at ER too. 

Away-

worst player- Lewis toshney made a complete c**t of himself against us last month. Diving into ridiculous challenges and ended up being sent off after half an hour. 

Worst team- Ayr were pretty pish when we played them in November. Raith too in both games. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavily slanted towards post-January as everything before that was all us. Worst everything.

Player (Home) - Sorry Hibees as I know he's a good player but David Gray vs us at St. Mirren park in the 2-0 game was the biggest example of a guy getting torn to shreds I've seen all season.

Worst team - Ayr edge out the Hibees here. They were atrocious in the 6-2 game. Hibs the night mentioned above were only marginally better.

Player (away) - John Baird - for someone I've feared a lot as always good for a goal or two against us, he was utterly woeful in the recent 2-2 draw with Falkirk. I got the fear when he went off and McHugh came on and surely enough, McHugh stuck one in with his first touch. Shankland for Morton in the game below was my other consideration.

Team (away) - Morton in the recent 4-1 game. The were shockingly bad that night as good as we were, Morton contributed by being every bit as incompetent as we were clinical.

Worst team I've seen at home: Utd.

A fucking stinking team that had no fight or desire and were turned over with complete and utter ease on both occasions.

Worst team I've seen away: Raith.

Easiest away game on the calendar these days. Would not be surprised in the slightest if they go down. Honking club with a honking stadium with honking attendances.

Guest Back Post Misses

Worst at home: Dunfermline twice especially the 2nd time
Worst away: St.Mirren
Worst player home: Wedderburn in February
Worst away: Higginbotham completely lost the plot last Saturday gloriously

Worst player at home - Pick any one of Mark Durnan, Coll Donaldson and William Edjenguélé here. Durnan and Donaldson were comically bad in August, whilst 'The Edge' looked like an absolute bombscare in the December match. 

Worst team at home - Raith Rovers in the 4-0 were completely awful. Flat, miserable and lacking any sort of fight. A performance with relegation scribbled all over it. 

Worst player away - Greg Fleming had an absolutely top drawer 'mare in the 4-4 game on Christmas Eve. The wind didn't help matters, but the poor guy looked totally lost at every corner.

Worst away - Raith Rovers in the 1-3 at Stark's were completely awful. Flat, miserable and lacking any sort of fight. A performance with relegation scribbled all over it...

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Skacel being an utter knob on Christmas even despite doing nothing but almost end a young boys career.

Still hurting...^_^

Away:

Player - Alan Martin, in the below game , looked like a nervous wee guy making his debut due to a crisis. His failed step over a real highlight.

Team - Dumbarton, that 3-0 game was an incredible afternoon.  Just giving us all the goals. 

Home: 

Player - Gary Fleming, sent off within a couple of minutes of coming on the park in what was a big game  (irrelevant now) at the time. 

Team - Greenock Morton, everything changed for them after this game but what a gang at the time. 

Still hurting...[emoji5]

This young boy that the Hibs fans constantly talk about Skacel almost ending his career IIRC was in fact 24 year old Dylan McGeouch who has spent more of his Hibs career on the treatment table than on the pitch. They're still feeling Hard-done by though.

Ayr were utterly hopeless when we beat them 6-2 a few weeks back. Chucked it after the third.

The boy Queens have signed from East Fife was pish when we won 2-0. Probably still has nightmares about Lewis Morgan.

Only been to the games at Palmerston and the cup final so not really fair to choose a pish team. Worst player at home that sticks out is Kyle Hutton...

Worst player at home - Probably for a non Queens player the recent performance by 'The Edge' at Palmerston was diabolical, he looked like he couldn't jump or run.

Worst team at home - Raith Rovers - missed the bodyings of Ayr but Gary Locke's Raith were an absolute shambles of a team especially whenever Kevin Cuthbert doesn't play.

Worst Away Player - Andy Webster - Was thoroughly ragdolled by Stephen Dobbie in skill and more embarrassingly pace, got cheered off by the St Mirren fans when inevitably hooked.

Worst Away team - St Mirren

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

This young boy that the Hibs fans constantly talk about Skacel almost ending his career IIRC was in fact 24 year old Dylan McGeouch who has spent more of his Hibs career on the treatment table than on the pitch. They're still feeling Hard-done by though.

Skacel attempting to break his leg is ok because he has a poor injury record? Nice one m8. 

Worst team performance goes to Fourton in the game that we tanned them 4-0 funnily enough. Brian Graham f**k sake :lol: 

Home.

Team: Given I missed the demolition of Dumbarton I'd have to say Raith a few weeks back. A massive game and for whatever reason they decided to start Skacel. Literally no idea what the reasoning behind that was. In his defence he wasn't quite the worst player on the pitch...

Player: Iain Davidson. I genuinely believe he must have had a severe head knock in the warm up and was suffering from confusion. 

Away.

Team: Dunfermline at Falkirk. 2-0 completely flattered us. Could and should have been an absolute pasting. 

Player: Take your pick from any one of about 10 players from the above fixture. 

Solid logic, he's already injured most of the time so might as well put him out of his misery? :huh:

Anyway I don't think I've been away this season but went to every home game.

Dumbarton as a whole, no defence whatsoever. Can't think of a player that I can single out as being the worst this season.

Home

Both of the dundee United games where we won 3-0 and 3-1. Poorest teams I've seen by far all season . Worst player was difficult to pick from a team that had no stand outs. If I had to pick one then willo flood who looked out of his depth misplaced passes and lucky not to get a red card for a very cynical tackle where he only recd a yellow

Away

Worst player was shankland at Morton hope he's as bad in the play offs. Looks unfit overweight and spends more time pushing defenders and moaning that actually focussing on creating a positive impact on the game. Cue him to put us out of the play offs. Not seen any bad away performances as only been to a few in the league

Skacel attempting to break his leg is ok because he has a poor injury record? Nice one m8. 

Solid logic, he's already injured most of the time so might as well put him out of his misery? :huh:

It was that bad a challenge that he started the following week against Falkirk.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Worst at home: Dunfermline twice especially the 2nd time
Worst away: St.Mirren
Worst player home: Wedderburn in February
Worst away: Higginbotham completely lost the plot last Saturday gloriously

Pretty close to mine except: 

Worst home : Dundee Utd were woeful.

Worst away : Raith were a team that lacked desire and leadership.

Agree with both BPMs player choices. Special shout out to Big Nat who is the worst player I have seen for a long time.

Archived