Did they really??!!

Dreadful.

Anyway moving on was there not a thread on here yeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrsssssss ago (back when the site was pretty much just Falkirk and St Mirren fans) about famous people you've slept with and someone told us Amy McDonald went to their school and was a bit of a slag?

I started that thread. My finest moment on P&B. We also learnt that Sharleen Spiteri has a hairy muff, somebody on here shagged her from Catatonia before her fame and somebody got a BJ off Joise D'Arby and her breath stank. Should have gone to gold but no doubt now lost forever.

I heard a story about Dariusz 'Jackie' Dzeikanowski that may or may not be true, along the lines that Billy McNeil asked Peter Grant to check the big man was okay.

Seemingly when he first joined the club his English was very basic and he seemed a bit down and not happy, was a bit slow to hit the ground running so to speak on the pitch so Billy asked Grant to go and see him after training, maybe take him for a drink or a meal or something, try and bring him out his shell a bit. He hadnt sorted out a house as yet since he had only been at the club a few weeks so was staying in a city centre hotel, when Grant paid his visit to cheer the big man up the bold Jackie answered his room door wearing a bath robe and invited him in where there was a bottle of champagne beside the bed which had two half naked stunning blonde lovelies lying upon it :lol:

Suffice to say Grant reported back that the bold Jackie seemed to be enjoying life in Glasgow after all.

May or may not be true but hope it is :)

4 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

There was always that rumour about Posh Spice being a slapper, taking it doggystyle, when she was shagging Beckham, she thought of Kevin Kyle.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

The correct lyrics are:

Posh Spice is a slapper

She takes it up the rear

And when she's shagging Beckham 

She thinks of Davie Weir

48 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm afraid you're all wrong about the Posh Spice song. It's:

Posh Spice is a slapper

She wears too much fake tan

She thinks of Bobby Mann.

Everyone knows she's a loon.

Posh Spice is a slapper
She thinks that she can sing
She's wet for Lewis Milne

1 minute ago, dee_62 said:

Everyone knows she's a loon.

Posh Spice is a slapper
She thinks that she can sing
She's wet for Lewis Milne

At least the others rhymed. FFS.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I remember some English pundit lady saying a Scottish striker had asked her "Do you have any Scottish in you? Would you like some?"

Normally credited to Phil Lynott during a concert.

There was a sad story where a Dunfermline player had left his newly married wife, daughter of a director, to look after their kid while he shagged his hair dresser. Ended very badly.

Did Stephen Kenny not shag a 16-year old director's daughter?

Davie "The Brush" Robb and Olivia Newton John.

Definitely happened IMO and not just wishful thinking from the online Scottish fitba community.

Robb said he spent the night with Stevie Nicks too during his NASL days - wondering if he's a bit of an Aldridge Prior

I started that thread. My finest moment on P&B. We also learnt that Sharleen Spiteri has a hairy muff, somebody on here shagged her from Catatonia before her fame and somebody got a BJ off Joise D'Arby and her breath stank. Should have gone to gold but no doubt now lost forever.

Hairy Muff is on Saturday kitchen just now if anyone is wanting to watch her whilst mentally picturing her wildly overgrown pubic thatch.