Did they really??!!

The correct lyrics are:

Posh Spice is a slapper

She takes it up the rear

And when she's shagging Beckham 

She thinks of Davie Weir

You could alternatively alter lines 2 and 4 to suggest she wears Versace clothes and then use clothes to rhyme with Berti Vogts which was one i heard back in 2005.

6 minutes ago, Taxman said:

Apparently wee Hazel was shagging Jackanowski (spelling) when he was at Celtic & she was with Scotsport at the time.

...and Jim White showed up at his place unannounced with a camera crew and a birthday cake while she was there is what is alleged to have happened. This is believed to have prompted Hazel Irvine to move to the BBC.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

...and Jim White showed up at his place unannounced with a camera crew and a birthday cake while she was there is what is alleged to have happened. This is believed to have prompted Hazel Irvine to move to the BBC.

Sounds like Jim White may be Kilt and he's set that whole birthday cake thing up as a ruse due to jealousy.

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

I remember watching that, he was telling them all to F**k Off etc, funny as f**k lol

f**k knows, there is a BBC documentary on the scandal that you can find on youtube and it was that columnist who said she was involved in a gang bang with Sheridan and a well known Scottish footballer long before all the stuff went on at Cupids. Macnamara would have been quite young and handsome at the time and would no doubt have been intimidated by Sheridan's hairy back.

When Tommy Sheridan got done for having a celebrity gang bang with a famous Scottish footballer was it ever revealed who it was?

Gary Clarke who used to play for Alloa was caught in some swingers club in Manchester with him I think.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

When Tommy Sheridan got done for having a celebrity gang bang with a famous Scottish footballer was it ever revealed who it was?

It was alleged to have been Billy Davies as they were friends from growing up in the same part of Pollok, but he denied it:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nottingham-forest-boss-billy-davies-1079066

9 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

My mate? 

She has a song that is called "Still  weirdo" or something to that description.

She also has an album called Eye to the Telescope which could have been used as a pun with the telescope being a euphemism for your mates beast.

If this is a suggestion she's a lesbian she was married to her (male) drummer for an amount of years

f**k sake so she was. Still wouldn't surprise me if she liked women as well. She had a few decent songs tbf.