League 2 Player of the Year

League 2 Player of the Year  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bit of an odd list but this happens every year and in every division with player's player of the year voting. Either players don't put much thought into what's happened over the season and vote for who they 'rate' generally or players and fans have a very different view on what makes a good player/season.

Anyway Sutherland the best by a distance on that list even though all his brilliant work this season might end up counting for nothing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOB will stroll this like he strolls every game, has had offers to play at a higher level but doesn't fancy it as he is settled and happy here, can see him also winning the 1st division one next season for us.

1 hour ago, SimonLichtie said:

Looking forward to seeing ToB being unveiled as our first summer signing wearing the 'I love Dick' cap mere weeks after our title win.

Agree TOB will want to sign for Dick and the biggest club in Angus and best supported club in this league, heard from a source he was very impressed with the 1,000+ support the Red Lichties took up to their gaff a few weeks ago, he will be playing for us after we are crowned the Champions of this league.

An outside choice for me would be Michael Bolochoweckyj of the Mo fame. Left Clyde rather acrimoniously after being sent off in the play-off final, and sometimes has an error in him, but it's no coincidence that with his signing Montrose have become a far more defensively formidable opponent. Played some absolute blinders against us this season. 

Well said young man!!! After we got told he would get sent off every couple games and be a bombscare. Big bolo Benn tremendous.... Bad injury now though which is a shame.

Agree TOB will want to sign for Dick and the biggest club in Angus and best supported club in this league, heard from a source he was very impressed with the 1,000+ support the Red Lichties took up to their gaff a few weeks ago, he will be playing for us after we are crowned the Champions of this league.

Lol....

14 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Well said young man!!! After we got told he would get sent off every couple games and be a bombscare. Big bolo Benn tremendous.... Bad injury now though which is a shame.

I liked Bolo at us. He would be a definite improvement over our current centre-backs.

2 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Agree about everything said about ToB apart from being impressed by 1000+ fans. He's played in front of much, much bigger crowds than that.

4 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

An outside choice for me would be Michael Bolochoweckyj of the Mo fame. Left Clyde rather acrimoniously after being sent off in the play-off final, and sometimes has an error in him, but it's no coincidence that with his signing Montrose have become a far more defensively formidable opponent. Played some absolute blinders against us this season. 

Seems defenders don't get much of a shout in these sort of voting contests.Full backs look particularly out of favour but in looking at Mo players young Cammy Ballantyne at right back must have a shout and my guess is he'll scoop a few end of the year awards at Montrose. He made it into the Scotland under 21 team this season too - how many League 2 players manage to do that?

Guest bernardblack

TOB will not go the Arbroath. I don't get why people think Dick Campbell has this pull over him or anyone else.

I do however think TOB will move to a team bigger than both ourselves and Arbroath and will be extremely difficult to replace

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

TOB will not go the Arbroath. I don't get why people think Dick Campbell has this pull over him or anyone else.

I do however think TOB will move to a team bigger than both ourselves and Arbroath and will be extremely difficult to replace

Heard its a done deal

Guest bernardblack
Heard its a done deal

Real shame if true. Not just from a Forfar/Arbroath perspective, but because he could play at a higher level.

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Real shame if true. Not just from a Forfar/Arbroath perspective, but because he could play at a higher level.

I wouldn't worry about it, someone posted just an hour before you there saying he won't go to Arbroath.

Oh wait..... that was you..... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Archived