Relegation Elect vs The Champions

Highlight of the day for me was when Devlin passed to Farid, made a run through, then Farid just kind of fell over, like the ball tackled him.

That doesn't top the harkins showboat. Or big fatty holt giving some back to the ayr fans.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tenor.gif

I don't even know where to start, I'd say something about Harkins but I think everyone else has covered it already. I just hope he heard some of the shouts aimed at him after the final whistle.

Hibs are a great team for this level and there's no shame in losing to them, but we didn't give a f**k - just woeful.

It's been a season of unfit, overweight, injury prone, paceless, toothless, goalless, out of position players in an unbalanced team. McCall has failed at his task, pure and simple.

The obsession from some of the fans towards a few favourites who clearly aren't good enough mystifies me. And the fans who applauded the players off after that were just about as pathetic as the performance, no wonder we're shite when it's accepted like that by so many.

One way to guarantee we play a wide man.

Only half joking but if he stays, what other choice is there. Can't have another season of playing him out of position. And can't justify not playing him with the wages he's on.

Did my ears deceive me, or did McCall reference in his interview that his job when he came to Ayr was to keep us in League 1?  Presumably this implies that relegation to League 1 should be viewed as some kind of success?  

Only half joking but if he stays, what other choice is there. Can't have another season of playing him out of position. And can't justify not playing him with the wages he's on.

If he is at least two stone lighter after pre season, yes. If not get him to f**k.

It was all so inevitable yesterday. What a shocking performance.What does Harkins have on McCall that ensures he stays on the pitch? Should have been the first sub off. Our couple of better performances of late were with him on the bench. There was a pattern. However, how often did most of our players just give the ball away? So many games we just didn't show up this season. Odd ones we did and the hopes go up only for another couple of no shows. Well least I will save some money and have a free Saturday next weekend.

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

If he is at least two stone lighter after pre season, yes. If not get him to f**k.

Grant Holt looked twice the size of Harkins, yet he never stopped running all game!

Ayr were beyond woeful. I expected them to have a bit of fight about them but they offered f**k all. Hibs strolled it. Really strange that Forster was the captain when David Gray was on the pitch. 

19 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Brave fight from Ayr this season but they're a total diddy side who were lucky to even be in the division. Hopefully they don't do a Cowden and suffer back-to back relegations but it's very likely tbh.

Although we did win at Dunfermline recently! 

15 hours ago, eez-eh said:

tenor.gif

The obsession from some of the fans towards a few favourites who clearly aren't good enough mystifies me. And the fans who applauded the players off after that were just about as pathetic as the performance, no wonder we're shite when it's accepted like that by so many.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of posting this. 

Archived