Relegation Elect vs The Champions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the respective performances at St Mirren Park there's no way I could countenance Ayr staying up or Saints getting relegated, anything less than 40 points for Saints would be surprising.

As someone who loves decent football, I wouldn't like to see sides like Saints being relegated or shite like Raith and ourselves surviving, a clearout and regroup is what's required at both clubs not staying up and hoping a team or two are shittier than us next season.

Just now, AyrTroopMajor said:

Genuinely can't believe this is the performance of a team that's supposed to be fighting for their lives. Absolutely shameful.

Why? they've hardly shown any fight in recent weeks.

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

Unlucky boys.

It's the taking part that counts.c7d54f2c61571c407a89a7583d3814aa.jpg

That's the problem, we haven't taken part in very many games this season.

5 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I honestly thought that you would raise your game when the Champions pitched up in your diddy, back water hell hole but, alas, I was wrong.

Why, it's not like you've brought huge crowds to make our team think a big club was in town.

Down

ye 

go

diddies 

Jobby McCall straight up the tunnel at full time no doubt prepping up his excuses for that shambles. Last home game of the season and only devlin, docherty and harkins bothered to acknowledge the fans.

Harkins was a bigger disgrace than usual today, for a big boy he doesn't like to put himself about much.

anyone see them seagulls at full time hoovering up all the food left on the ground. Get them signed up for next season.

Jobby McCall straight up the tunnel at full time no doubt prepping up his excuses for that shambles. Last home game of the season and only devlin, docherty and harkins bothered to acknowledge the fans.
Harkins was a bigger disgrace than usual today, for a big boy he doesn't like to put himself about much.
anyone see them seagulls at full time hoovering up all the food left on the ground. Get them signed up for next season.

That's nonsense. Ian McCall shook hands with several people-he did not go straight up the tunnel.

Archived