Relegation Elect vs The Champions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last away game of an emotional rollercoaster of a three year spell. The last ever diddy side to benefit from the green pound. It's been a pleasure to keep yours, and many others clubs afloat for the last 3 years. Without us, well, you probably wouldn't be here. Not to mention the carnival, cup final atmosphere that we generate when we come to town. I genuinely hope you all prosper for years to come. Apart from Falkirk. Hope they die like the ****.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Last away game of an emotional rollercoaster of a three year spell. The last ever diddy side to benefit from the green pound. It's been a pleasure to keep yours, and many others clubs afloat for the last 3 years. Without us, well, you probably wouldn't be here. Not to mention the carnival, cup final atmosphere that we generate when we come to town. I genuinely hope you all prosper for years to come. Apart from Falkirk. Hope they die like the ****.

Im sure you will be back in time for our next promotion. 

56 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Carnival cup final atmosphere ....bollox never heard a peep off yer fans the last time ur big bawd club was in town ....enjoy the premiership and being celtic wee Edinburgh team ....emoji23.png

Listen mate, we created an atmosphere that no one outside of Celtic could rival the last time we were at Rugby park. So stop talking pish mate.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

This. 

If Hibs and previously the rangers weren't playing in the lower leagues, I don't think DAFC would have found it so easy to bounce back from admin as well as we have. We have welcomed every green (and blue) pound we got hold of, and will sorely miss it next season. 

Our only hope is Raith and falkirk remaining in this league. Raith are our biggest rivals who bring a good crowd, and falkirk see us as their derby game for some reason, and turn up at eep in numbers for it. It all adds to £'s for us, and it'll be missed if it goes. 

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Carnival cup final atmosphere ....bollox never heard a peep off yer fans the last time ur big bawd club was in town ....enjoy the premiership and being celtic wee Edinburgh team ....emoji23.png

You must be joking? Hibs fans in full song are brilliant, hence why I'm hoping to go to their last game this season. It's way more appealing than going to watch a nothing game away to QOTS

Carnival cup final atmosphere ....bollox never heard a peep off yer fans the last time ur big bawd club was in town ....enjoy the premiership and being celtic wee Edinburgh team ....[emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] qwality one mate

3 hours ago, P475 said:

You must be joking? Hibs fans in full song are brilliant, hence why I'm hoping to go to their last game this season. It's way more appealing than going to watch a nothing game away to QOTS

What a weirdo. 

Archived