UP & DOWN

Gartcairn Army

Squeaky bum time at Guys Meadow.3 cup finals left and even then we are depending on others.Played 3 possible promotion candidates recently deafened by the sound of crashing bottles against our local rivals and smiling from ear to ear at pumping the thugs from Shettleston .Took the Bankies until the last 13 minutes to get an edge.All in all a dreadful season the icing on the cake being 2 cup defeats to teams way below us and dreadfully unlucky against an impotent Pollock in our last cup tie .Ah well we await our fate with interest and some stoic resolution

Your local rivals who a think u forgot crushed u 8-0 at kilsyth , think it was more than your bottle that crashed, the arse fell right oot yer troosers !
And imagine calling shettleston thugs after the tackle your no2 did against our left winger ? Cowards challenge , an only the ref wil no how it wasnt a straight red ?

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Your local rivals who a think u forgot crushed u 8-0 at kilsyth , think it was more than your bottle that crashed, the arse fell right oot yer troosers !
And imagine calling shettleston thugs after the tackle your no2 did against our left winger ? Cowards challenge , an only the ref wil no how it wasnt a straight red ?

cannot disagree about the right backs tackle do not know what the ref was thinking of - straight red violent conduct - no protests from me on that one .I have openly acknowledged how poor we have been all through this season with very  few bright spots . Never once  have I said that your team do not deserve to be where they are but you lot were more nervous than a bride on her wedding night at Guys Meadow .I have had the misfortune to have seen Shettleston a few times this year and they epitomise thuggery.

cannot disagree about the right backs tackle do not know what the ref was thinking of - straight red violent conduct - no protests from me on that one .I have openly acknowledged how poor we have been all through this season with very  few bright spots . Never once  have I said that your team do not deserve to be where they are but you lot were more nervous than a bride on her wedding night at Guys Meadow .I have had the misfortune to have seen Shettleston a few times this year and they epitomise thuggery.

Not so bad u acknowledged that tackle , a never said anything about deserving to b near the top ? And yes we were nervous its that stage of the season and we were under strength too , town are a hard team but thugs is a bit much

St. Andrews look to be down in what would be back to back relegations from super and premier in succession big club that will struggle to come back IMO  I think   Whitburn need only 1 win from 4 remaining games and from what I've seen deserve to stay up 

Archived