Predictions for the weekend 29th April

Apart from Hibernian coasting the league it's a MASSIVE weekend of Championship football with many clubs shiting themselves over relegation and some others trying to get as high a place as possible in the league for the playoffs.  How does everyone call it?  I go...

Ayr Utd 1 Hibernian 3

Dunfermline 1 Morton 1

Falkirk 2 Queens 0

St Mirren 2 Raith 0

Dundee Utd 1 Dumbarton 2

Ayr 1-0 Hibs

Dunfermline 4-4 Morton

Falkirk 0-0 QoS

St Mirren 2-2 Raith

Dundee United 1-0 Dumbarton

Setting up for potential #scenes on the final day.

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

Apart from Hibernian coasting the league it's a MASSIVE weekend of Championship football with many clubs shiting themselves over relegation and some others trying to get as high a place as possible in the league for the playoffs.  How does everyone call it?  I go...

Ayr Utd 1 Hibernian 3

Dunfermline 1 Morton 1

Falkirk 2 Queens 0

St Mirren 2 Raith 0

Dundee Utd 1 Dumbarton 2

If these results are correct I'll take you and wee Vaughany out for a night of beer, ching and hookers.

Ayr will be pish, Hibs on holiday mode, Morton better be on their best behaviour or they'll get grassed, Queens might as well stay home as the cheating hoors and their 12th man will get the three points one way or another, Raith will be pish, United will sneak it.

Ayr will be pish, Hibs on holiday mode, Morton better be on their best behaviour or they'll get grassed, Queens might as well stay home as the cheating hoors and their 12th man will get the three points one way or another, Raith will be pish, United will sneak it.

Do you write Pars blogs?

Archived