Unusual Candidates In Your Area

Just now, mizfit said:

If you get a chance look at his manifesto, it was absolutely hilarious.

Ive got a good mate who lives in the area and he sent it to me a few weeks ago its superb stuff

• 1 year later...
On 10/06/2017 at 01:08, Highland Capital said:

I've looked up Lord Buckethead and watch bits of his performance at a local hustings.  Not much I disagree with to be honest.

Our Intergalactic Overlord is kindly running against the Farage pustule next month.

https://www.gofundme.com/lord-buckethead-vs-farage-in-the-eu-mep-elections

19 minutes ago, Detournement said:

She's got my vote.

I was going to post a query about why was she or Labour spending £5000 on her deposit when they have zero chance of getting 4 MEPs elected. Then I saw that they only need a Labour vote of 2.5% in Scotland to get the deposit returned. Bit of a disadvantage for independents that, they require the same as an entire party apparatus.

19 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I am a massive advocate for PR, but it does unfortunately leave independents vulnerable.

I'm not keen on voting for parties rather than individuals, it takes away from the plebs having some local knowledge of what the candidates are actually like. Farage will have appointed his lot entirely on his own, and probably with Steve Bannon on his shoulder.

Edited by welshbairn