Famous people who have fallen out with you

Flybhoy

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Yeah but just shouting "Your Shite" at him isn't exactly funny or an acceptable thing to do. At least run up to him and stick this horse gif in his face:

006-funny-animal-gifs-horse-loves-ball.gif

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many years ago I was working at the house of Dennis Fisher, (Fisher Price Toys), inventor of spirograph, etc, when he lived near Dumfries. He was quite a pleasant  gentleman but got a bit upset at me for not tidying up the mess I'd left in his front porch. To be fair it wasn't the best choice of place to have a shite. 

That is a true story.

Apart from the last sentence.

3 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Cilla Black was apparently a Grade A c**t to everyone she met 

There was an old scouser called Cilla

She had a remote spanish villa

After necking some booze she lay down for a snooze

But a litre of gin? Well it killed her !

I was at T in the Park about a decade ago standing next to the sound stage watching the Chemical Brothers. Lily Allen wanted to get by me to get to the sound stage but decided to just barge past me, knocking my drink out of my hand which led to a bit of an unpleasant back and forth between us, all verbal.

By the time I'd returned to the campsite the rumour had spread that I'd got into a fist fight with her which people still bring up to this day

41 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I was at T in the Park about a decade ago standing next to the sound stage watching the Chemical Brothers. Lily Allen wanted to get by me to get to the sound stage but decided to just barge past me, knocking my drink out of my hand which led to a bit of an unpleasant back and forth between us, all verbal.

By the time I'd returned to the campsite the rumour had spread that I'd got into a fist fight with her which people still bring up to this day

^^Got battered by Lily Allen

Robbie Winters was in Amadeus nightclub in Aberdeen, early 2000's. He had a few and was a bit unsteady on his feet, he barged  into me so I called him an Arab c**t, he looked at me with a rubbered face and gave me the w****r hand sign.

I also set up a fake Bebo account, back in the day, to wind up my mate. So I made out I was some slapper, and who comes crawling with private mail? Gary Kenneth! He was called all the ugly DABs under the sun.

Andy Watson used to live round the corner from me when he played for Hibs in the late 80s. 

Me and a mate were walking past his house when we saw him. I said "See that guy, he plays for Hibs..". Watson obviously looked pleased to be recognised by what he thought were two star struck kids but was crestfallen when I continued "... .but he's bloody shite" 

I pissed off some of the Cowden players after we lost 5-0 away to Livingston. I used to do the club Tweets at the time and basically described our performance as disgraceful and that I'd give no players pass marks.  My comments were read out by Richard Gordon on the radio and I was told to be a bit more neutral in the future as some players were angry :lol:

I used to work at hospitality at Pittodrie and can remember Joey Harper going mental at me once.  Must have got his drink order wrong.

Sure I've told these stories before but once I was at Glasgow Central just looking up at the big board waiting for my train and this complete tosser just swaggers off a train platform in front of me and shoulder barges me to get past.  It was deliberate and a totally wanky thing to do. I'm furious. I'm like "OI!!! What the f**k do you think you are doing?" The guy turns round and it's none other than Paul Weller at his cocky coked up mid 1990's Britpop best.  We have a proper face to face barney.  Cursing and swearing. Seriously want to belt the guy. He swaggers off and an old guy comes up to me laden under loads of bags.  Turns out it's John Weller, Paul's dad and manager.  The guy was pretty old by this stage and he's like some kind of sherpa carrying all Paul's gear!  Shame on you Paul, getting your old man to carry your bags while you swagger around like a total dick!  Old John apologies to me on behalf of his son.  Seemed embarrassed by his offspring's antics. So my impressions of the Weller's were stellar opposites.  Paul Weller an absolute weasel faced cock end.  His old man, a true gent.  Have never listened to a The Jam LP since. 

The other notable one was I did a little bit of amateur journalism in my late teens/early twenties.  Someone wangled an interview with Billy Connolly and I was assigned it for a college paper.  They were doing some location filming in Motherwell and I went down to get the interview.  I was shown on to a catering bus to do the interview by some kind of PA and then Billy comes in.  He asks the PA who the interview is for and I tell him it's a college paper and then Billy just throws some mad tantrum!  "I FUCKING HATE STUDENTS! GO f**k YOURSELF! GET TO f**k!" and then storms off the bus.  The PA is very apologetic and says she will find someone else from the cast. 

It was then that I meet and chatted up a young Ashley Jensen....

This would best be described as a near miss I suppose.  Many years ago when I was an active member of the Labour Party myself and another guy were deliberately kept away from Neil Kinnock, who was labour Party leader at the time, at a civic reception in Dundee as neither of us could stand the guy and were not known for hiding our feelings.

As it was neither of us had any desire to meet the Welsh windbag but it was funny watching the nervous glances coming our way all evening.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

This would best be described as a near miss I suppose.  Many years ago when I was an active member of the Labour Party myself and another guy were deliberately kept away from Neil Kinnock, who was labour Party leader at the time, at a civic reception in Dundee as neither of us could stand the guy and were not known for hiding our feelings.

As it was neither of us had any desire to meet the Welsh windbag but it was funny watching the nervous glances coming our way all evening.

Did you ever have any run ins with George Galloway?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I knew George well, we were in the same year at school.  Can't say I had any run ins with him.

:lol: Thats quite funny as i often imagine you as actually being George Galloway. 

Archived