Famous people who have fallen out with you

Flybhoy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at a WWE show with my nephew years ago in Braehead.

Had a heated exchange with Triple H & HBK about the Montreal Screwjob.

There was... some 'unpleasantness'.

18 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Charlie Miller put his fag out on my jacket (while I was wearing it) in the Mardi Gras in Dundee, circa 2001.

Prompted by me calling him a fucking fat tink.

No regrets.

You're my new hero.

Outside Celtic Park after the Stillian Petrov charity game, Glasvegas front man James Allan was signing autographs when someone asked me who he was. I loudly proclaimed that he was in a band that had one good song, which prompted him to call me an ugly little b*****d.

I'm disgusted that you think Glasvegas had even one good song.

Andy Goram tried it on with my ex girlfriend in a pub in Largs when I was a wee boy....obviously I wasn't there at the time or I'd have given him a stern talking to. She was only 17 as well.

One of the footballers already mentioned in this thread bared his arse to me from his mothers window when I picked up his sister for a date one night. I later made sweet love to her in said house under a painting of him in international action..........then I boasted about it to my pal by text and my missus read it and caught me bang to rights. [emoji52]

Edit- Just posted that and realised neither of the stories were in anyway related to the original post- but it did allow me to reminisce about when I used to do a bit instead of the boring life I have now....

11 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

One of the footballers already mentioned in this thread bared his arse to me from his mothers window when I picked up his sister for a date one night. I later made sweet love to her in said house under a painting of him in international action..........then I boasted about it to my pal by text and my missus read it and caught me bang to rights. emoji52.png

If you dont name the player in question or at least drop a heavy hint then it never happened !

My one and only altercation was with Neil Lennon. Was late in the night at the Garage nightclub around 2005 If memory serves me right and me and my mate had gone down to the wee cocktail bar. While waiting at the bar I turn to my side and Neil Lennon is standing next to me pished out his nut. I say "how you doing Neil?" And he replies with a slabbering "you a *** b*****d?"

After convincing him of my "******" status (I was a bit awe struck admittedly) and some standard photos me and my mate were invited to sit with him. Half an hour of chit chat was brought to a swift end as I somehow managed to throw an entire vodka and coke all down his expensive suit. Was told to get to f**k in no uncertain terms.

I was really embarrassed and felt like a right dick at the time but now I'm older and wiser I realise he was a bigoted arsehole and can't stand him now.

Think I have only ever met a couple of famous people but have never fell out with any of them. Unlike other members of my family who have fell foul of Wee Jum, Wattie Smith, Neale Cooper, Phil Taylor, John McCririck and the Kray twins.

Archived