What next for Facebook?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I think the man killing the baby is more of a problem than Facebook to be honest.

Not anymore, he's not.

Too late.

Phuket.

Too late,too.

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Facebook is for attention seeking roasters.
"I'm buying a new shirt", "I'm on holiday in Benidorm", "Here's pictures of my fat, ugly weans".
No one cares.

Close it down.

^^^ Nae pals

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

"I'm buying a new shirt", "I'm on holiday in Benidorm", "Here's pictures of my fat, ugly weans".
No one cares.

Close it down.

But how else are we going to find out where the men with the big vans are that are trying to steal our puppies and kittens for the dug fighting?

No one cares.

Close it down.

I have hidden most of the attention seeking types like that but one of my friends who I had thought better of is currently in Benidorm and posting about 5 times a day telling everyone what he's been up to, which has mostly been sitting on the beach and swimming but he did manage to find a loyalist pub to watch the old firm game in which was nice.

Twitter is far better for just getting information on and being able to comment what you like without one of your friends finding out what you are up to on it.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Terrible reporting or police intelligence, I'm not too sure. Here in Thailand both are as good as each other.

What percentage of your posts would you say you mention Thailand in? 

I'd go for a conservative 84%.

The only reason i keep an account active these days is to keep in touch with family who out the country and a few groups about model kit making. The whole go live broadcasting thing they rolled out has been a complete disaster for them and honestly they should just remove the feature at this point or more idiots will use it to broadcast horrible things like this

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

The only reason i keep an account active these days is to keep in touch with family who out the country and a few groups about model kit making. The whole go live broadcasting thing they rolled out has been a complete disaster for them and honestly they should just remove the feature at this point or more idiots will use it to broadcast horrible things like this

It is this copycat element that concerns me. Someone's bound to come up with something much worse than what's taken place in the past couple of weeks. 

8 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Let's roll this back a bit here. Model kit making? Have you got Lancaster Bombers hanging from your ceiling?

Archived