The Famous Aberdeen v St Johnstone

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would Saints normally stay in Aberdeen the night before a 3pm kick off?

Seems like an expense SB wouldn't be keen on, but it's gonna make all the difference tomorrow. On that basis, I've changed my mind, it's gonna be 2-2.

They did before one of the games last season, sure it was the 5-1. The urban village in Kingswells, not that I was stalking them or anything...

2 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Looking at the odds some bookies have Saints at 7/1 which is a ridiculous price.

well.... hurry up and bet on it so i get better odds for my weekly Celtic & Aberdeen double

Saints victories against us are normally a large part due to a player who is suspended for this one.

If the bigotfest is an away win, then there should been enough motivation to get second tied up with a hard fought win.
1-0 Reds, Kenny McLean.

[emoji38]

In all seriousness I am going to the game and I will be in the away end for hopefully a similar outcome as last time I was there...Chris Kane off the bench to slot it home. Great away support that day and great result.

7 hours ago, DrewDon said:

That is as good an excuse as any to bring this out. The injury to the goalkeeper is how half-time entertainment is supposed to be done. 

Outstanding!

wasnt that the one where the Saints goalie had to go in goal against his own team, and was quite happy to let the ball in for his teammates to win a holiday or cup final tickets or something.. but the Saints lads were so poor they couldn't even hit the target and lost out on the big prize?!!

Maybe I'm getting mixed up with another half-time f**k up though....

Archived