The Famous Aberdeen v St Johnstone

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Hahaha when did he elbow SM in the face?!

He didn't. He pushed him away when he was going mental celebrating his cup final goal.

Just RG exaggerating as usual.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raging I can't make this. The one opportunity I get to have a few drinks before and after with zero travel time. 0-0 seemed to have been the order of play before a fortnight past and draws have been fairly common up here with us both. I'll go 1-1, Davidson header with a late Hayes reply.

59 minutes ago, The Woolshed said:

Raging I can't make this. The one opportunity I get to have a few drinks before and after with zero travel time. 0-0 seemed to have been the order of play before a fortnight past and draws have been fairly common up here with us both. I'll go 1-1, Davidson header with a late Hayes reply.

Well No, we've played at Pittodrie this season already.

This could be the usual tough match against St Johnstone, but, if the result goes right at lunchtime, the motivation to tie up second place should be enough for us to win this comfortably for a change.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

This could be the usual tough match against St Johnstone, but, if the result goes right at lunchtime, the motivation to tie up second place should be enough for us to win this comfortably for a change.

If the result goes right, it's motivation for us to close the gap on Rangers to a manageable amount as well!

I think Aberdeen will have too much for us in this one if I'm honest. Thankfully we'll have Chris Millar back in contention, so we'll have someone who can bring the ball down and control the midfield.

If the result goes right, it's motivation for us to close the gap on Rangers to a manageable amount as well!
I think Aberdeen will have too much for us in this one if I'm honest. Thankfully we'll have Chris Millar back in contention, so we'll have someone who can bring the ball down and control the midfield.

Keeping ahead of Hearts is all that matters.

this game has 0-0 written all over it! Or a defeat for the mighty Dons :( 

Hope we win so that will be 2nd wrapped up although it should be anyway as I very much doubt if Rangers will win 4 or 5 matches 

The sense of excitement in here ahead of this one is palpable. Perhaps reflecting the fifth meeting of the teams this season, again.

Team wise, I'd start the same team as in the semi final last weekend: Lewis; Logan, Taylor, Reynolds, Considine; Jack, McLean; Christie, Shinnie, Hayes; Rooney. Can't see Rooney being dropped up front and O'Connor can be a wee bit shaky. McGinn for Hayes could be a change if Hayes needs resting.

Sadly, I can see a very tedious 0-0 from this one.

I just hope that our players are taking more of an interest in this game than the folk on here. This is yet another big game. Don't know about anybody else but I want us to finish as many points ahead of third as possible and try to get a record points total. Let's go for the Saints from the off tomorrow.

Archived