People You Like For Any Reason

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Danny Dyer.

He's been in some absolutely guff TV shows and I can see why people hate him but I can't help but like him. Some of the the things he comes out with, particularly on that Deadliest men show he produced, are absolutely brilliant. His book is actually really good as well.

I'm with you on that. I like the little Cockney wideboy c**t.

I'm with you on that. I like the little Cockney wideboy c**t.

a1e2d1aa0d73071888d9270c98b36b8a.jpg

My favourite Danny Dyer video. From about 2.00 onwards is fucking hilarious. That punch at 3.00:

He goes out to the sticks with the boy then patches him in the middle of the night, fucking off to a hotel and leaving him out there solo :lol:

Revenge served Danny Dyer style. Enjoy wiping your arse with nettles Mo ya Kant.

3 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

a1e2d1aa0d73071888d9270c98b36b8a.jpg

He goes out to the sticks with the boy then patches him in the middle of the night, fucking off to a hotel and leaving him out there solo :lol:

Revenge served Danny Dyer style. Enjoy wiping your arse with nettles Mo ya Kant.

Hope you're taking the pish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

It's the fuckin drama he creates then just ruins it. He's a despicable c**t. In fact, the person who even mentioned him first is a c**t too. Seething.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

So do I.  All the anticipation, then he catches a Minnin

Top bloke and caught many a biggin'.

Hannah Fry.

I love redheads. I also find her to be really interesting and engaging as a TV/radio host.

I'll also add the folk who work at Assai Records in Broughty Ferry. Good folk. Friendly. Nothing is ever too much trouble.

And Tim and Fuzz from Car SOS. With Edd leaving wheeler dealers and the gas monkeys losing the bearded wonder, these 2 are now my TV car repair duo of choice. I like that the show concentrates on people who deserve a bit of happiness and they do a great job fixing up the cars.

James Blunt

ca3e9a71dbb72d78f8ac681874b2f625.jpg

Don't get me wrong! His music is fucking shite but he always comes across as a decent c**t whenever I've heard him being interviewed.

I think he gets a lot of unjust inverse snobbery because he has a posh voice. I remember seeing him on a show with Ferne Cotton and changed my opinion on him.