The Let's Laugh at the 'Ranjurs Meeja' Thread

From time to time I like to peruse all the football chat pages but I couldn't let this one go by. It made me pish ma breeks laughing. Pure quality in the commenters analysis of Brendan and Pedros 'bromance' at the end of the cup semi final yesterday. 

Any other gems to be found on the pages of the 'meeja'?

IMG_2478.PNG

Some kind friend added me to the Follow Follow facebook group yesterday.  Bugger me, I thought Accies fans were a bunch of greeting face gits - these guys operate at an entirely different level.

8 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

From time to time I like to peruse all the football chat pages but I couldn't let this one go by. It made me pish ma breeks laughing. Pure quality in the commenters analysis of Brendan and Pedros 'bromance' at the end of the cup semi final yesterday. 

Any other gems to be found on the pages of the 'meeja'?

Shull to thread......

Oooh now... where to start?

That whole forum is pure point and laugh material. Hundreds and hundreds of members and literally a handful of non-amoebas.

You probably could have had thousands of posts to kick off this thread that are far more deranged (and entertaining to sane football fans).

20 minutes ago, NewHope said:

Oooh now... where to start?

That whole forum is pure point and laugh material. Hundreds and hundreds of members and literally a handful of non-amoebas.

You probably could have had thousands of posts to kick off this thread that are far more deranged (and entertaining to sane football fans).

Except the worst posts are obviously by non-RIFC interlopers.

Archived