Tonight's scores

andy25

I was standing in crowd near that incident super pollok your embarassing yourself now m8 . The old guy was screaming and shouting at there bench and one of the coaches shouted over wot you want us to do and he was wanting to fight. So please I understand you don't like rob roy but don't lie 

Well we can agree to disagree, as the assistant manager from Roy was challenging him and making various hand gestures at him. So happy I am not embarrassing myself

The only people who should be embarrassed tonight are those associated with that gang

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He fair shifted tonight and was some goal.

Imagine dropping points to a team hovering above relegation when chasing the league, you must be fizzing.

The way your manager sets up your team to play cost him tonight by your thug centre half.

at least we didn't have to see that little shit bag mcmenimin screaming around the pitch.

This year KRR should be the Leicester of the junior football, the under dog that everyone wants to see win the league, the reality is no one has a good word to say about them. And tonight again we seen why.

Your bench was an embarrassment again. Wanting to fight with a players father who was angry at his son been assaulted.

Horrible club.

Thug centre half very good going for a ball eyes only on the ball there to be won clash of heads our player mistimes it yellow card get on with it oh no what to we get a referee unable to make a decision properly and goes with the shouts from everyone Pollok connected.

Horrible club?? Funny that never heard us called that before yet heard it directed at you lot enough. So horrible nobody from Rob Roy was searched by stewards on the way in so someone at Pollok least trusts our fans.

Boy assaulted another stupid wild accusation on something that happens on a football park. Don't half do drama.

Pollok are the biggest underachievers in the junior game you know it i know it and everyone else knows it that's really why you like to have a go at everything and anything our club it makes you feel better so carry on nobody really believes much of it.

Ffs lol R&B stop dissing the Talbot.
I have always had a lot of respect for you guys but you're slowly corroding it. [emoji47]

It's my opinion one fans how the f**k does that corrode the respect you have for my club a club who have been praised by many for there efforts this season well expect down Pollok way where we are a horrible club full of thugs [emoji23]

Well we can agree to disagree, as the assistant manager from Roy was challenging him and making various hand gestures at him. So happy I am not embarrassing myself

The only people who should be embarrassed tonight are those associated with that gang

Gang comment again. Really are no happy are you [emoji23]

We haven't had a manager banned for months for his antics his reputation is shocking unlike ours. We haven't had four men sent off in one game. A game of for your club but nobody in the wider junior game ever saw much of that did they.
We haven't had scenes where our manager had his dugout ropped off to protect himself after getting into such a state with rival fans, we didn't get searched tonight nor have we ever had any crowd trouble to deal with.

That's it horrible club so we are [emoji23]

It's my opinion one fans how the f**k does that corrode the respect you have for my club a club who have been praised by many for there efforts this season well expect down Pollok way where we are a horrible club full of thugs [emoji23]

Well I tried being reasonable with you R&B ill just put you in the same group as Fud of the Juniors and Hertha Beith

Archived