Tonight's scores

andy25

From what I hear there isn't much training going on at Troon because the money man would rather the players do overtime than put some work in on the training ground

We hear this same story quite often, but it's just not accurate.

From a squad of 20, only Gareth Armstrong & Dean Keenan work for the Chairman. And for the occasions they are working away, I have arranged training facilities for them with another club.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a squad of 20, only Gareth Armstrong & Dean Keenan work for the Chairman. And for the occasions they are working away, I have arranged training facilities for them with another club.

Cheers for clearing that up .
You have to admit that Deans fitness levels have went really downhill this season though
A fit Dean would be a real asset to most if not all teams in the top league

Cheers for clearing that up .
You have to admit that Deans fitness levels have went really downhill this season though
A fit Dean would be a real asset to most if not all teams in the top league

Ask him, I think he'd agree with you fitness hasn't been his biggest asset this season. But watching us last night we had one of the youngest teams we've pitched all season & he was brilliant at steering them through the game & pulling the strings.

Top lad & been an outstanding player in his years at Troon.

11 hours ago, JIML said:

Isn't that what happens when you abuse another mans wife?? Or have you heard another story.........:

When that man and wife dish out the verbal abuse first, is the lad then just to say nothing? But I'm sure you will continue to believe that it was the two players fault.

Is it then acceptable 4/5 lads to then assault the two players afterwards when that man and wife couldn't accept the returned verbals.

I thought Dean was Troons best player last night. My mate standing beside me called it though, later into the 2nd half he was clearly starting to lose it and knew he'd be sent off.

14 hours ago, glensmad said:

Shettleston 0 Rutherglen Glencairn 4

(Scorers - Alessandro Savarese, Paddy Cullen, Craig Johnston, Jamie Hunter.)

Pictures and a full match report (from the Glencairn website) are here.

So what you are saying is someone on P&B has again posted nonsense and hear say about another club and it's complete bollocks. Who would have thought it!

Archived