Drooling Mad Dunfermline v Morton, Sat 29th April

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton had our number for a while, must've been about 5 or 6 wins on the trot for them against us. I'm sure after the first game at Cappielow there was allot of crowing from them with regards to being on their mantlepiece etc.

It's a shame that they've completely collapsed form wise for the playoffs though, 10 games again it looked like they were a good bet for second.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Gaston at that first goal :lol:

TBF he did make a great save to put it on to the bar, should never have been in that position in the first place. Shocking on his part.

On his goal, Michael Moffat says "you couldn't really miss from four or five yards out". He'd score about 800 a season if that was true. 

I was quite shocked he didn't try to round the 'keeper or find a pass.

Moffat has had three ludicrously easy goals against us from a combined distance of about ten yards that you couldn't possibly miss, but Shankland would have fluffed at least one of them at the other end of the park. If he gets a deal in the summer on the basis of his shan efforts so far then I will be beyond seething.

Moffat has had three ludicrously easy goals against us from a combined distance of about ten yards that you couldn't possibly miss, but Shankland would have fluffed at least one of them at the other end of the park. If he gets a deal in the summer on the basis of his shan efforts so far then I will be beyond seething.

Was his first one in the 2-1 win not quite a good finish? While a defender did gift him the chance it was an alright finish. Can't remember his second one at all though.

Archived