Drooling Mad Dunfermline v Morton, Sat 29th April

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Save Gav for the last game at Queens. 

Isn't there quite a cash difference per place? Playing Hoppy is as adventurous as I think we'll get, barring enforced changes through injury.

yeh between £20k/ £50k

On 4/26/2017 at 10:09, JessieField said:

It's not "obsession", it's a fair question. Sadly, we need Morton to try and win this game. But I'm not too confident they'll even try.

We won't and have actually packed off a few of our key players on holiday for the weekend. Because literally no one at Cappielow cares about your gormless 'fight for fifth place'. 

Gutted for you.

58cde68259463_ainsleycake.jpg.8b8b1a1a38cf6d7247c7006208961833.jpg

9 hours ago, virginton said:

We won't and have actually packed off a few of our key players on holiday for the weekend. Because literally no one at Cappielow cares about your gormless 'fight for fifth place'. 

Gutted for you.

58cde68259463_ainsleycake.jpg.8b8b1a1a38cf6d7247c7006208961833.jpg

54_begbie.jpg

17 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

I'm pretty certain 5th place secures a UEFA Cup spot tbh. Worth fighting for IMO. 

Intertoto Cup. Easy mistake to make. Still worthy of having a go though.

1 hour ago, JinkyBairn said:

The Pars have had a rough week. Beat yet again by the Bairns and fans found guilty of disgusting conduct.

They could really do with getting the 5th place trophy to lift the spirit again.

This is extra funny because Falkirk fans genuinely do celebrate finishing second. Surprised you didn't fire out a DVD last year.

Oh wait, you drastically cut budgets for marketing. My bad.

AJ looked a haunted man in his match preview video. The sort of far off terrified look of a manager going into a game with a rusty defender and a keeper who is not really a keeper. I'd be more confident if we could sign Steevo on an emergency keeper loan. 

1 hour ago, P475 said:

With Hutton in goal we could be looking at a rugby score. 

I hope we off load this waste of a wage soon. 

Looks like we may be playing our u20's for this. So you may be right!!

On 26/04/2017 at 11:36, Scosha said:

Only interesting thing about this fixture for me at the moment is we'll be wearing our new tartan kit: http://gmfc.net/2017/04/26/team-to-wear-tartan-strip-at-dunfermline/

Team to wear new tartan strip at Dunfermline

That's a really smart kit.

i mind the last time you wore red tartan at East End in 96, Andre Boe in goal.  4-1 it finished but could have been 6. Andre Boe had not long been at the World Cup for Cameroon.  

Happy memories! 

This all said, cue a Morton win...

That's a really smart kit.

i mind the last time you wore red tartan at East End in 96, Andre Boe in goal.  4-1 it finished but could have been 6. Andre Boe had not long been at the World Cup for Cameroon.  

Happy memories! 

This all said, cue a Morton win...

Before there were two Andy Gorams, there were two Andre Boes.

ETA: Though the real Andre Boe had been a Cameroonian international, he didn't play in the World Cup.

Archived