Drooling Mad Dunfermline v Morton, Sat 29th April

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be ideal if we didn't hand Dunfermline their goals on a plate this time instead of the previous 2 fixtures. If we're resting players I'd go for:

McGowan

Doyle Kilday Lamie Strapp

Tiffoney Lindsay Tidser Russell/Kudus

Donnelly McDonagh 

The Sammy the Tammy of old would turn up on Saturday with a diving board and wearing swimsuit before urinating on an effigy of Peter Houston.

7b6164067edd81781cf89280746ae000.jpg

Bit strange that flag, did he borrow that from Sammy #1? Sammy is like Doctor Who, not The Stig ...totally different personality at each time. Hopefully at the next regeneration we get one that likes pre match entertaining, and is a total bam. Again.

He was a bam on Saturday. I thought I was transported back to 2002. "Are we playing 2-4-4?" "Is Kilgannon playing?" It brought up some horrifying flashbacks. 

9 hours ago, Scosha said:

Only interesting thing about this fixture for me at the moment is we'll be wearing our new tartan kit: http://gmfc.net/2017/04/26/team-to-wear-tartan-strip-at-dunfermline/

Team to wear new tartan strip at Dunfermline

In its own right...its an attractive strip...we are Greenock Morton...I understand its an away strip....but not a hint of the blue/yellow/white ?

5 hours ago, Scosha said:

Would be ideal if we didn't hand Dunfermline their goals on a plate this time instead of the previous 2 fixtures. If we're resting players I'd go for:

McGowan

Doyle Kilday Lamie Strapp

Tiffoney Lindsay Tidser Russell/Kudus

Donnelly McDonagh 

So whats the news on the Scull?

7 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

If Forbes is playing he should be pinging shots from anywhere and he'll probably score 2. 

I think this game will be very open, 3-3. Give Reilly a chance! :)

Why? He'll hopefully be fucking off back to Hearts anyway. Give some of the younger guys a chance, unless the club see 5th as a big deal.

40 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Why? He'll hopefully be fucking off back to Hearts anyway. Give some of the younger guys a chance, unless the club see 5th as a big deal.

Well I wasn't actually being serious but f**k it I think it would be quite entertaining to watch, getting Reilly a goal is a fun target for an otherwise pointless game. Pretty sure we finish 5th with a win over QotS anyway. 

Are we likely to see a young centre back come in or is Morris okay?

Archived