OUTSTANDING MODERATION.

Who's the best moderator   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like on the updated android app it has a wee green symbol next to the mods. Never sure who is one or not

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Imagine giving up your free time to moderate a website without even being paid for doing so. Internet forum moderators are the biggest dweebs going.

Guaranteed it's at the top of the CV as well - 'moderator on hit football forum, Pie and Bovril'.

Tynieness accused me of being a bullshitter once after I told a story about a friend of mine who set up a fake Grindr account and had a middle aged man ask to have a child dropped off at his hotel beside Edinburgh zoo.

Tynieness accused me of being a bullshitter once after I told a story about a friend of mine who set up a fake Grindr account and had a middle aged man ask to have a child dropped off at his hotel beside Edinburgh zoo.

I wouldn't have reminded people of that attention seeking episode tbh.

I wouldn't have reminded people of that attention seeking episode tbh.

There was no attention seeking I saw the conversation and the pictures of the mans anus for myself, there are some sick people out there.

No issues with the mods but then I'm a pretty bland poster so have never had any run ins with them. They're far better than the Nazi over on the Queens MAD website though. He once banned me from the site for calling Gordon Chisholm a clown.

3 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Also Tynieness for me, cleared up the confusion & accusations of me being PB. Top geezer. Or, it may have been Mr X. Can't really remember.

It won't bring T- Jenkins back though.

Archived