OUTSTANDING MODERATION.

Who's the best moderator   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 years ago people I meet on the street used say to me "those moderators on P & B are total shits"........."If you don't have a FK postcode you're instantly moribund"   

But this site has changed.  It's more focused on people and bantz, and the bitter b*****ds are becoming the minority.     

There's a popular saying "everything in moderation".    Sadly for this site, some moderators thought they were the everything.    

I'm on username 204 ( I log it in my postings book ) and I've not had a single warning point.    

But, the modern moderators are a class act.   I watched a particular moderator deal with an over-excited Celtic fan the other day and I though -  "That is classic moderating"   

It's not an easy job they're paid less than 10k per annum.   

So, P & B who's yer fav mod ?  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tynieness and Keithgy are gid c***s.

Mr X gave me my only warning point for calling Celtic fans a name which they use to refer to themselves, so he can do one.

Radford got rid of the old Dundee FC thread so he get the gas face as well. 

Merci.

My only warning point came off Nizzy about 5 years ago, since he's no longer a mod, I demand it be removed!

Plus it was for winding Ric up and whilst I maybe went too far, he was an utter weirdo who needed annoying.

My only warning point came off Nizzy about 5 years ago, since he's no longer a mod, I demand it be removed!

Plus it was for winding Ric up and whilst I maybe went too far, he was an utter weirdo who needed annoying.

You should have got a warning point for your stance on the use of a site radio!

Mystifying topic.  I have no idea who the Mods are as I have no reason to ever encounter them.

Keithgy is one. I'm surprised you forgot seeing as he suggested you stop spamming the report function with complaints over the use of three asterisks.

9+ reports on ***.

[emoji38]

On 09/01/2017 at 18:05, keithgy said:

Naaaaaa don't think I want too,here is a 3rd option I can ban you for spamming the report function and that would be that as you did state you would never set up an alias.

On 09/01/2017 at 18:11, The_Kincardine said:

I have never had an alias and it's reprehensible to suggest it.  Risible, too, to suggest I've abused the report function.

:lol:

But of course he has no idea who any of the mods are. 

Archived